Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Depth Chart

Default Re: Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Look at the depth chart, he's #3 at the X wideout
    ah, thought when you said #12 you were implying a "QB" number.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    So is the other back-up center, Boulet, at 6'0 257 lbs. Two of our 3 centers are high school size under 270 lbs. How did we get not recruit better for that position?
    If I remember correctly, we had one of the top centers in the country committed to us but decommitted after billy left

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    If I remember correctly, we had one of the top centers in the country committed to us but decommitted after billy left
    Too bad Des didn't use the Transfer Portal. The report on S. Alabama is that they are loaded with transfers that are making them the team to beat in the West.

LL2 is moving up the depth chart according to Foote...also wearing #12...hmmm..
    Wildcat????

Had to change number because he and Johnson could not be in the offense at the same time, since they both wore #9.

This is usually posted on the RaginCajun website, but I don't see it yet.

I’m surprised certain receivers with about a 50% catch rate when the ball hits their hands are still so high on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I’m surprised certain receivers with about a 50% catch rate when the ball hits their hands are still so high on the depth chart.
    Last week that was all of them with the drops. They switch out every series. A lot of times those that are willing to block and do the dirty work will get that first series. Although last week they went jet sweep on the 2nd or 3rd play and Fleming went out first even though he’s listed as a 2. Long story short don’t believe everything you read on that chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Last week that was all of them with the drops. They switch out every series. A lot of times those that are willing to block and do the dirty work will get that first series. Although last week they went jet sweep on the 2nd or 3rd play and Fleming went out first even though he’s listed as a 2. Long story short don’t believe everything you read on that chart.
    M$M podna Cambre was on the 2 deep to start the season. He has disappeared. Any reason why?

He's the FG and PAT holder right?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    M$M podna Cambre was on the 2 deep to start the season. He has disappeared. Any reason why?
    I can take a guess here. Rogers, Fleming and LeBlanc were all running the same receiver spot at the time and he was behind Bernard. They moved Rogers to that slot role probably because it suits him better and now you have 4 of your top guys in the 2 deep rather than 3 all at one position. I am no receiver coaching and I slept at my house last night not a Holiday Inn express. But that’s my best guess.

12. Default Re: Depth Chart

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Too bad Des didn't use the Transfer Portal. The report on S. Alabama is that they are loaded with transfers that are making them the team to beat in the West.
    We only could sign about what he signed to keep in the 85 limit. Unfortunately we lost some after recruiting period ended. Also a couple projected to help out for the season before the first day of fall practice. I truly don’t know the quality of the under classmen lineman. I’m sure CMD must have a great deal of confidence they’re going to be great contributors in the future.

This might be why....

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post

This might be why....
    He meant moving up depth chart at wr. This is interesting though. If chandler and Ben are our out that's not good

15. Default Re: Depth Chart

Why is this public knowledge just prior to the game?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information