Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: So.. What Did I Miss?

Default Re: So.. What Did I Miss?

No one on this page has anything to do with what we're talking about here. (Sorry, it didn't copy. I'm talking about the pictures of Sam, Faith, Allie, Darby, etc. They aren't the guilty party. In fact, they probably have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Did she ever leave....
    I don't think she has...not since she got into that position, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I love Jay and his calls on the radio. However I have said it over and over, Jay is one of them.
    LOL. Does that mean I have horns growing out of my head?

And, I wasn't yelling at anybody. I've had convos with that particular person for years and I've always enjoyed our tete a tete.

Look, I make no bones about the fact I support the university and its coaches. Especially since I'm out of the radio business.

But I'm proud of that. I'm not someone (like you) who called for a coach to be fired four games into his career. T, CajunsMike and I are probably the most level headed people on this forum. And MAT has some great ideas (when he's not being an ass....well...even then...)

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    mat you dont seem like the shy type. whats with the secrecy
    Some of us know what and who MAT is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Hey, hey, hey, don't be an instigator.
    He was just asking. No harm.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    LOL. Does that mean I have horns growing out of my head?

And, I wasn't yelling at anybody. I've had convos with that particular person for years and I've always enjoyed our tete a tete.

Look, I make no bones about the fact I support the university and its coaches. Especially since I'm out of the radio business.

But I'm proud of that. I'm not someone (like you) who called for a coach to be fired four games into his career. T, CajunsMike and I are probably the most level headed people on this forum. And MAT has some great ideas (when he's not being an ass....well...even then...)
    5 games but who is counting. I agree with the level headed to some extent. But Jay you have to be the second most defensive person on this board. Anyway keep on keeping on I will always be a fan of yours.

7. Default Re: So.. What Did I Miss?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If you pay attention very closely, you'll see the out-of-towners starting to break ranks. It is my opinion that they are getting frustrated. The resources that they were afforded (and somewhat promised when they took these jobs) are being withheld, to a certain degree. I think pressure now is important because a much larger segment of employed UL staff are falling in line with our way of thinking. Have a conversation with most people employed by the university or athletics for less than 8 years. You'll start to see the trend.
    You are spot on to this. I challenged one of those communications loser on LinkedIn on not using UL Lafayette. He said most alumni believe in using that. I told him to prove. Never heard from him again. For all the money I have raised for this University in the past, I will not be pushed around by these social groups.
    Last edited by Lafitte the Pirate; September 30th, 2022 at 01:21 pm. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    You are spot on to this. I challenged one of those communications loser on LinkedIn on not using UL Lafayette. He said most alumni believe in using that. I told him to prove. Never heard from him again. For all the money I have raised for this University in the past, I will not be pushed around by these social groups.
    They disappear quickly when asked questions.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Some of us know what and who MAT is taking about.
    Is this a secret PM group that we don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    Is this a secret PM group that we don't know about?
    No PM groups that I am aware of? This is more like a face to face group just talking about facts.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread Information