Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WELL, THIS ISNT GOOD

Default WELL, THIS ISNT GOOD

We have coaches wives chiming in on fan FB pages. I know I got one to a comment I made on FB from Marlins wife, one time. This season has already been an unmitigated disaster. Add to that the extreme frustration with administration and its complete ineptitude. I wish I were just waking from a bad dream......but I'm not.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: WELL, THIS ISNT GOOD

Damn...where will those folks go for ULL football information now?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Damn...where will those folks go for ULL football information now?
    LoL! The local radio stations! Where else can you get the best coverage of everything ULL. Heck, you'll even get a heavier dose of LSU, and now McNeese! Yay team!

Everyone has to know if you lose to ULM, your seat will get hotter.

Better toe that line, drink unicorn milk, fart golden dust, and turd polish or you can’t be a fan of USL. Get with the program! The fossil lives.

I’m just disgusted with 95% of what has happen with UL, errrr ULL, errrrr USL since the very end of the CCG in football.

A few steps backwards, no. It’s been one thing after another…and never anyone 100% owing it 24/7/365.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Better toe that line, drink unicorn milk, fart golden dust, and turd polish or you can’t be a fan of USL. Get with the program! The fossil lives.

I’m just disgusted with 95% of what has happen with UL, errrr ULL, errrrr USL since the very end of the CCG in football.

A few steps backwards, no. It’s been one thing after another…and never anyone 100% owing it 24/7/365.
    It almost feels like the program started and got into a better position on accident, and they're trying to rein it back in. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    It almost feels like the program started and got into a better position on accident, and they're trying to rein it back in. LoL
    Can you imagine an autonomous RCAF? We’d never have SEC money, but autonomy would help. But we do have RCAF competing with the stadium. Fishing in the same hole since they are managed by the same foundation.

Pretty funny how we can get 30,000 people to complain, but only 15,000 inside the stadium.

I’m not worried about the complainers most of them can’t even tell you who's our starting QB

…but neither can Coach Des.

that’s a joke, please don’t crucify me

GEAUX CAJUNS!!

9. Default Re: WELL, THIS ISNT GOOD

Absolutely can’t have coaches wives fighting with fans regardless of how idiotic the fans might be. That’s what one thing Ricky did right, starting the female groups to better understand and become boosters.

Speaking of dumpster fires.

11. Default Re: WELL, THIS ISNT GOOD

Even dumpster fires need fuel.

CMD is from the berry. If his wife is too then FB about to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    CMD is from the berry. If his wife is too then FB about to get it.
    She didn't go off on Facebook. All she did was send the admin of the group a message and left the group. Of course, people are going to frame it like she's attacking fans with public posts.

So she got off on Facebook I've heard worse.

We can probably figure how that went. People were emotional and venting like you've seen here and she probably (rightfully so) didn't like most of the comments coming in and voiced her displeasure with the mods there which they really can't do anything about except for the language being used. So she left unhappy but what would you expect. Probably best for her not to be a part of any of those groups.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information