Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Moment Of Truth For CMD

Default Re: Moment Of Truth For CMD

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Nothing we say will make you happy. This is the reality
    Bum Phillips said it best. You either have to get better players, or get the players you have to play better. You are claiming that the only reason we are losing is because we don't have the talent to win. I am telling you there is a reason why Jake Delhome made it in the NFL for over a decade & Ryan Leaf went tits up after a few miserable years. And talent was about 15th on the list. This team is not losing because they don't have the talent to win. they are losing because they are making elementary mistakes that they shouldn't be making four games into the season. And they have little motivation & even less confidence.

Default Re: Moment Of Truth For CMD

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Bum Phillips said it best. You either have to get better players, or get the players you have to play better. You are claiming that the only reason we are losing is because we don't have the talent to win. I am telling you there is a reason why Jake Delhome made it in the NFL for over a decade & Ryan Leaf went tits up after a few miserable years. And talent was about 15th on the list. This team is not losing because they don't have the talent to win. they are losing because they are making elementary mistakes that they shouldn't be making four games into the season. And they have little motivation & even less confidence.
    Great post. Do the little things right, fundamentals, and you’re 3-1 maybe 4-0.

Give me no bad snaps.
    And half the dropped passes completed and I’ll give you a 4-0 football team. That still can’t run block.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread Information