Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cajuns VS South AL Score Predictions

Default Re: Cajuns VS South AL Score Predictions

This weather stays the way it is now, we will not have 8,000 people there, we'll have double that

I haven't read this thread, but I do have a thought.

Remember last year? We laid an egg at Texas, barely beat Nicholls, dominated a poor Ohio team and would have lost to USA had their kicker not missed (what for him was ) a chip shot.

The sky was falling here. I was amazed at the vitriol. And, I tried to say "past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results." You know, like the investment commercials. I got _____ed at by some of you.

We went out and beat App by four touchdowns.

I believe we will have our best performance of the season this Saturday. I do not know whether that will be good enough against a South Alabama team that, in my opinion, is as good as any team in the "juggernaut" East division.

I think we're going to see a good performance from our guys.

That is, unless we have some injuries that I don't know about

3. Default Re: Cajuns VS South AL Score Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post

Remember last year? We laid an egg at Texas, barely beat Nicholls, dominated a poor Ohio team and would have lost to USA had their kicker not missed (what for him was ) a chip shot.

The sky was falling here. I was amazed at the vitriol. And, I tried to say "past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results." You know, like the investment commercials. I got _____ed at by some of you.

I believe we will have our best performance of the season this Saturday. I do not know whether that will be good enough against a South Alabama team that, in my opinion, is as good as any team in the "juggernaut" East division.

I adopt this reasoning, especially since it will not be difficult to have our best performance of the year this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post

That's kind of what I'm feeling also. That's why I have us winning by double digits. We've shown we can be explosive and have looked good on both sides of the ball this year just not at the same time and not consistently. Something tells me that we square away a few things from the past couple weeks and put together a better performance than what we've been watching.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    I think we get clubbed and lose by at least 2 scores.

If we manage to win, I’ll p!ss down both legs in elation.

Predicting a two score loss to South AL…in football. What a time to be alive.
    Video proof required

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    That's kind of what I'm feeling also. That's why I have us winning by double digits. We've shown we can be explosive and have looked good on both sides of the ball this year just not at the same time and not consistently. Something tells me that we square away a few things from the past couple weeks and put together a better performance than what we've been watching.
    Kansas State lost to Tulane, then beat Oklahoma last week. UL will similarly rebound and beat S. Alabama and turn this season around. We can still win the West!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    We can still win the West!
    *will

As I said in an earlier thread, if this team doesn't do a 180°, South AL is gonna skull drag us. However, when a team has endured 2 straight weeks of humiliation and ridicule as this one has, 2 things can happen...fold your tent and give up, or get ____ed and fight like hell. I think we do the second. We win a squeaker and get the ship righted.

UL - 24
    SA - 23

Sorry to be a pessimist, but if we can’t beat Rice and ULM, we sure as hell cannot beat South Alabama.

South Alabama - 36
    Louisiana - 23

USA 37
    UL 24

27-10 USA

12. Default Re: Cajuns VS South AL Score Predictions

Louisiana will win.

Having trouble memorizing the actual score.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information