Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Air Raid Now!

1. Default Re: Air Raid Now!

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Big arms aren't from the weight room are definitely not Hunter's issue. He's a long wiry type that looks the part. He missed all of the off season with a sports hernia surgery had he not he would have no doubt been in the conversation along with Ben and chandler.

Having said that my daughter did see a certain starter getting his pump on at Reds on his day off yesterday and I would see him on Saturday's during the summer. He won the job in camp so he must have thrown some pretty accurate balls, even with all that weight lifting, to do that .
    It's not the size, it's the temporary loss of muscle memory.

Offseason is the right time.

Default Re: Air Raid Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It's not the size, it's the temporary loss of muscle memory.

Offseason is the right time.
    I think you missed the part about him working out on weights yesterday on his one day off during the season.

3. Default Re: Air Raid Now!

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I think you missed the part about him working out on weights yesterday on his one day off during the season.
    Chandler has been less than accurate. Thanks for explain why, I couldn't put my finger on it.

Throwing the ball till his arm falls off will always lead to better accuracy than lifting weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Chandler has been less than accurate. Thanks for explain why, I couldn't put my finger on it.

Throwing the ball till his arm falls off will always lead to better accuracy than lifting weights.
    He was obviously the most accurate over the long hall through a spring and summer camp of all the QBs on campus. Sounds like we are in trouble. Do you think they go out and intentionally recruit inaccurate QBs?

Hunter had D1 offers to pitch. Doubt he has a weak arm. I like his size and mobility. It says alot that Billy liked him.

Some guys lift to help prevent injury....just saying

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    The best offensive scheme in college football is coastal Carolina and it isn’t even close… it isolates players all over the field and tests the discipline of every team… there offense is an equalizer to help bring superior opponents to their talent level and give them a chance.
    Need to add.....when clicking on all cylinders it's super fun for fans to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Hunter had D1 offers to pitch. Doubt he had a weak arm. I like his size and mobility. It says alot that Billy liked him.
    Billy liked Field and Woolridge as well. They were recruited under him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Billy liked Field and Woolridge as well. They were recruited under him.
    I’m sure he did. I had to go back and look but he’s probably referring to post 41 on Billy’s comments when all 3 were healthy and in camp together last year.

I just think we need another run option, and that needs to come from the QB position given our current offensive performance. Moving the chains, moving the chains.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information