Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RCAF?

1. Default Re: RCAF?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Yes it does take that long when one goes fishing in the same pond of donors.
    Runner, maybe we need to change baits . . .

Default Re: RCAF?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Tread drift. RCAF as it is today has not produced like we wanted. I'm not asking about that.

The original question is, if the RCAF were set up like the TAF would things be different?
    Unfortunately, if what I have heard is true it only raises more questions. Supposedly the CFO of Athletics & Auxiliary lives in New Jersey and he's considered full time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Unfortunately, if what I have heard is true it only raises more questions. Supposedly the CFO of Athletics & Auxiliary lives in New Jersey and he's considered full time.
    Wow! Can this be substantiated? If so, all this makes a lot more sense. Someone needs to be held accountable for this circus.

4. Default Re: RCAF?

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Instead of always hanging out and pushing RCAF on the whales, make an effort with students, recent grads, and the $50 to $200 a year contributor...more of them around, build your numbers and organically grow the $

6. Default Re: RCAF?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Instead of always hanging out and pushing RCAF on the whales, make an effort with students, recent grads, and the $50 to $200 a year contributor...more of them around, build your numbers and organically grow the $
    So simple it hurts.

Been floated here multiple times. I’m convinced since it’s speculative, it involves EFFORT with no guaranteed return. Something USL is not willing to do.

Why not secure several UL marketing majors and assign to RCAF internships every year? Interns are a great resource and vice versa, they need valuable experience in real world marketing.

T, You talk'n about this guy.....Duane Bailey is based out of New York City Metropolitan Area and works at University Of Louisiana At Lafayette as Deputy Director of Athletics/Chief Financial Officer - Interim Director/Campus Auxiliary Services.

https://ragincajuns.com/staff-direct...ane-bailey/483

Duane Bailey, whose career in athletics administration has spanned the Big East Conference, Atlantic 10 Conference and National Football League, was selected by Director of Athletics Bryan Maggard to join Louisiana's senior leadership in the role of Deputy Director of Athletics and Chief Financial Officer in November 2018. Bailey’s responsibilities will include oversight of the department’s Business Office, Human Resources, Equipment Room, and Facilities & Event Management operations. He will also serve as the sport program administrator for the Women’s Soccer program.

In addition to his duties within athletics beginning in August of 2020 Bailey increased his role at the University by assuming oversight of all campus auxiliary units including Property Management, Retail Operations, Transportation Services, Continuing Education, Campus Food Services, the Marine Survival Training Center and KRVS Radio 88.7FM.
    Quite a list of responsibilities to handle remotely. I hope he also isn't above RCAF. Bolded two of his responsibilities many have complained about lately (Barnes & Noble outsourcing and Sodexo)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Quite a list of responsibilities to handle remotely. I hope he also isn't above RCAF. Bolded two of his responsibilities many have complained about lately (Barnes & Noble outsourcing and Sodexo)
    I think UL was using Sodexo before he arrived.

The solution is so simple when you really think about it

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    I think UL was using Sodexo before he arrived.
    Then he’s the one who renewed the contract? Not good.

14. Default Re: RCAF?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I heard the same thing. Covid 19 mandates are over. He has two choices. Move to Lafayette or take a final paycheck. No more excuses!!

15. Default Re: RCAF?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Why not secure several UL marketing majors and assign to RCAF internships every year? Interns are a great resource and vice versa, they need valuable experience in real world marketing.
    So simple it hurts. II

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information