Thread: move on and concentrate on the rest of the season

Default move on and concentrate on the rest of the season

Yes it sucks we lost to ULM, but there is still a lot of ball to play in the next couple of months. Learn from the mistakes, regroup and this season can be salvaged.

second if you are in the group that says you won't go to the games because of a couple of hard losses, then you weren't really a fan anyway

Default Re: move on and concentrate on the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    Yes it sucks we lost to ULM, but there is still a lot of ball to play in the next couple of months. Learn from the mistakes, regroup and this season can be salvaged.

second if you are in the group that says you won't go to the games because of a couple of hard losses, then you weren't really a fan anyway
    Yeah I mean we only played the easiest portion of the schedule!

Dez is just trying to fix the concession issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Yeah I mean we only played the easiest portion of the schedule!

Dez is just trying to fix the concession issue.
    That’s why we rotate QBs. Ben works concessions for two drives. Then Chandler relieves him for one and so on. That’s actually what happened at the end of the Rice game. Had nothing to do with on field performance. Rice staff needed Chandler’s nacho tray set up expertise.

4. Default Re: move on and concentrate on the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    That’s why we rotate QBs. Ben works concessions for two drives. Then Chandler relieves him for one and so on. That’s actually what happened at the end of the Rice game. Had nothing to do with on field performance. Rice staff needed Chandler’s nacho tray set up expertise.
    I heard what Desormeaux heard, he was the Go To guy.

What was really said he is the To Go guy.

This is a good perspective. Coach will get a couple of years (at least) to build his program and try to continue what CBN had going.

I I was trying my best to believe that Coach Des was prepared to continue the culture, but from the very beginning I felt like this was a lazy, money-saving hire.

All we can do now is get behind the staff and players and help them as much as we fans can while they learn to win again.

It's good to keep in mind, after a game like this, that it's really only entertainment, and wins or losses don't affect our day-to-day lives. Just enjoy the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    This is a good perspective. Coach will get a couple of years (at least) to build his program and try to continue what CBN had going.

I I was trying my best to believe that Coach Des was prepared to continue the culture, but from the very beginning I felt like this was a lazy, money-saving hire.

All we can do now is get behind the staff and players and help them as much as we fans can while they learn to win again.

It's good to keep in mind, after a game like this, that it's really only entertainment, and wins or losses don't affect our day-to-day lives. Just enjoy the experience.
    In a couple of years if this continues we will be bottom dwellers in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Kinda hard to stay undefeated in the west, much less on top of it forever. Especially with no fan support equaling no money, no budget. It costs to succeed.

This administration and fan base didn’t do their job by capitalizing on success when we had it. If we were packing Cajun field the last 3 years maybe things would be different today.

Administration didn’t do their part to sell the success and the community sure as hell didn’t do their part supporting it. Now we are back to what the majority of this fickle fan base deserves. Unfortunately us die hards are the only ones really hurt by it.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    And?
    Do we really want to go back to that level? Maggard didn't say this was a rebuild project.

When we rebuild the stadium we need to look at the highest attendance we had during the Napier years….I think it was 31k and some change so I think a 33k stadium with the best amenities possible would be great…. Some one with UL connections and Jeff Bezos money needs to donate to dome the stadium in lol… keeps the heat and humidity out.

Thread Information