Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    no he did not
    He did. Ask the guy who interviewed him.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He did. Ask the guy who interviewed him.
    why dont you just post it

3. Default Re: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Unfortunately Maggard's early interviews were stupidly, dumbly, cheaply hosted on SoundCloud and are no more.

Never host your media on a free platform, or at the very least, make sure they have a monetization model.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    why dont you just post it
    Why would I do any research for you. You know who interviewed him. Just ask him what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I agree if you are suggesting we were out coached. It looked like our guys had a plan and started executing it with some success. Bowden figured it out and we didn't have a plan "B". It was as if ULM knew what play was coming next. All the dropped passes bad snaps etc. is 100% coaching. We had the better players, they had the better coach. CMD is young and hopefully he will adjust and get better. I never meet the man but I assume he has great love for UL. I would be burning the midnight oil to right the ship. I bet he's doing everything he can. We have enough talent to beat USA. If we USLit again, I'm going to start up the bus. If we show that we improved and these guys are hungry, I think we will be alright. Playing down to the level of your competition then trying to pull it out in the 4th quarter isn't going to work this year.
    I would say they were out coached by the Rice staff, and it probably won't be the last time. Bowden and his staff had nothing to do with Stephans dropping a sure TD in the endzone and Jefferson dropping a long pass behind the ULM secondary inside the 20. ULM scored 2 offensive TDs, both on missed tackles. That doesn't sound like being out coached in my opinion. Four plays literally decided that game, counting the 2 poor snaps on special teams.

6. Default Re: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Poor play does not always equal poor coaching.

This board is at times having a difficult time differentiating between the two.

Default Re: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Poor play does not always equal poor coaching.

This board is at times having a difficult time differentiating between the two.
    I can watch this team and see it is undisciplined and pays no attention to details and doesn’t do the little things it takes to win. All things it did just a year ago. You can call it what you want I put that squarely on coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I would say they were out coached by the Rice staff, and it probably won't be the last time. Bowden and his staff had nothing to do with Sullivan dropping a sure TD in the endzone and Jefferson dropping a long pass behind the ULM secondary inside the 20. ULM scored 2 offensive TDs, both on missed tackles. That doesn't sound like being out coached in my opinion. Four plays literally decided that game, counting the 2 poor snaps on special teams.
    Thats the 2nd time you reference Sullivan dropping a sure TD. I am not familiar with him and don’t see him on the roster. Is he a new addition?

9. Default Re: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    I can watch this team and see it is undisciplined and pays no attention to details and doesn’t do the little things it takes to win. All things it did just a year ago. You can call it what you want I put that squarely on coaching.
    The use of “I” tremendously decreases the credibility of the post if I must say so Myself . . .

Yep. Those are coaching problems. Our talent level isn't that much lower than what Napier was working with last year. Billy won a lot of close games by the players being disciplined and paying attention to detail. I believe you are spot on. We will see what CMD is made of Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The use of “I” tremendously decreases the credibility of the post if I must say so Myself . . .
    I can restate that and say one. I’ll say this my text was blowing up over the weekend with friends made up mostly of ex football players and coaches saying the same exact thing. I understand most don’t see it and don’t get it. It is very evident from your comments dating back to camp you don’t have a clue.

Thats the 2nd time you reference Sullivan dropping a sure TD. I am not familiar with him and don’t see him on the roster. Is he a new addition?
    He’s our starting SID

13. Default Re: I can't believe we lost to ULM

I can restate that and say one. I’ll say this my text was blowing up over the weekend with friends made up mostly of ex football players and coaches saying the same exact thing. I understand most don’t see it and don’t get it. It is very evident from your comments dating back to camp you don’t have a clue.
    When having to resort to “don’t have a clue” as your primary supporting argument, you have no argument. Remember that as you debate here. That advice was free.

Stephens. I can't remember names some days.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Stephens. I can't remember names some days.
    What's funny is my mind read Stephen's in one of your earlier replies.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information