Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Then we will be in the same bind as MBB.
    For those who want to think that way, fine. It always amazes how people drive themselves crazy before the end of the story is written.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Not really. In fact, talent wise I’d say the opposite.
    Napier had the same number of scholarship players as an FCS school.

Good luck with that optimism

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So if the Cajuns win say 4 games this year would you be ok with Mike returning as head coach?
    I don't predict the future. I let people do their jobs and then evaluate afterwards.

I have to wonder, how many people on this board have had jobs at one time or another in their lives where your boss stood by you when others were calling for your head? Where would you be now if you hadn't been given the chance to improve?

The lack of patience and intelligence from certain people sickens me at times. This is one of those times.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I don't predict the future. I let people do their jobs and then evaluate afterwards.

I have to wonder, how many people on this board have had jobs at one time or another in their lives where your boss stood by you when others were calling for your head? Where would you be now if you hadn't been given the chance to improve?

The lack of patience and intelligence from certain people sickens me at times. This is one of those times.
    I agree. I have never posted in this thread. I am not going to say he needs to be fired. At the very least needs to be given till the end of the year, and at the end of the year make your evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post

The coaching profession is a what have you done for me lately. It is a violent industry. The issue here is Mike was a bargain hire so his rope will be real long. That is the problem with internal and good ole boy system hires.

Way too early for this conversation. I will admit that I am definitely questioning the hire, but let’s not throw out the baby with the bath water here. Two years is a must, IMO.

8. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

4 games into a 12 game season ... the ship has left the harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    4 games into a 12 game season ... the ship has left the harbor.
    If the L's keep mounting the seat SHOULD get warmer and warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Napier had the same number of scholarship players as an FCS school.
    He had a powerful o line and run game. This fact cannot be overlooked when grading the results thus far. I can’t think of anyone on our line that would have started from 2018-2021

I do realize Hudson started for an injured vallot last year but he is an fcs guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    One thing is for sure. Mike needs help. All coaches lie. It's the lies they tell themselves that get them in the most trouble though. Mike said he wasn't going to change the culture. Yet the first thing for fall camp they change the training regiment. Many on here strove to excuse that as though it wasn't a blip on the radar. Then I keep hearing how he's more of a player's coach this & that.

Well, that player's coach just lost to a guy who doesn't have any players to coach. There is no way in hell anyone will convince me that any of their's are better than any of ours. And none of ours are as bad as any of theirs. But we were coached into this loss. And we were coached into it before the season even began.
    What you talking about its only about where you sleep. I saw the lack of discipline coming a mile away. Every change Mike made was to go easy on the little boo boos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    He had a powerful o line and run game. This fact cannot be overlooked when grading the results thus far. I can’t think of anyone on our line that would have started from 2018-2021

I do realize Hudson started for an injured vallot last year but he is an fcs guy.
    Na Hudson is a GAC guy Montecillo, Henderson st Southern Arkansas maybe.

I like when folks say Mike needs 2 or 3 more years. The sunbelt has gotten so much better we cant afford to give him that long to figure it out unless the Cajuns want to be bottom dwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    After Napier removed the cataleptic converter, took the spare tire, steering wheel and the left passenger door together with the alternator and the cruise control. It was a Cadillac in name only . . .
    If Napier took all that even more reason to go get a coach with more experience to rebuild rather than just keep status quo. Can’t have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    If Napier took all that even more reason to go get a coach with more experience to rebuild rather than just keep status quo. Can’t have it both ways.
    Maggard said this would not be a rebuild. I have let him know how disappointing this lie was.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information