Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

1. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    What's funny is my mind read Stephen's in one of your earlier replies.
    The unfettered mind is good for giving the benefit of the doubt . . .

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    What's funny is my mind read Stephen's in one of your earlier replies.
    Well at least you can read into what I was thinking. I guess I'm not far behind Boomer, you will need a roster to interpret my post. LOL! Love ya Boomer!

3. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Well at least you can read into what I was thinking. I guess I'm not far behind Boomer, you will need a roster to interpret my post. LOL! Love ya Boomer!
    Whatever anyone says, if you have met Boomer, you have to love him.

Default Re: I can't believe we lost to ULM

John Barr 6’ 4” WR out of Sterlington High just committed to ULM. Looks like he had an offer from Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    John Barr 6’ 4” WR out of Sterlington High just committed to ULM. Looks like he had an offer from Louisiana.
    Looks like he’s their 3rd commit for 2023. I know it’s not always right but I looked at 247. He’s not listed as having an offer from ULM or UL. He’s not listed anywhere on the site.

UL already lists 13 commits for 2023. 3 OL, 4 DL, 2 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 DB

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Looks like he’s their 3rd commit for 2023. I know it’s not always right but I looked at 247. He’s not listed as having an offer from ULM or UL. He’s not listed anywhere on the site.

The kid tweeted a lot about UL, but the only offer I see that he announced was ULM back in February. Looks like we showed interest but don’t see an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    The kid tweeted a lot about UL, but the only offer I see that he announced was ULM back in February. Looks like we showed interest but don’t see an offer.
    Got it…thought Louisiana made an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post

That list is not accurate either, Cannon flipped to Tulane last month. Not shown is LB Daylon Sibley, DE Dylan Carpenter, LB Justin Horne, LB Jaylen Lawrence and TE Caden Jensen.

9. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I would say they were out coached by the Rice staff, and it probably won't be the last time. Bowden and his staff had nothing to do with Stephans dropping a sure TD in the endzone and Jefferson dropping a long pass behind the ULM secondary inside the 20. ULM scored 2 offensive TDs, both on missed tackles. That doesn't sound like being out coached in my opinion. Four plays literally decided that game, counting the 2 poor snaps on special teams.
    Part of’well coached’ is disciplined players. We’re seeing lots of missed opportunities due to avoidable penalties, poor execution on the LS, and poor decision making on those two long plays that the Hoax executed. Getting constantly stopped for no gains, and loses isn’t just being out physicaled. It’s all part of the coaching from practice to game time. Right now we’re a reflection of inexperienced leadership. Hopefully it will improve.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread Information