Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Last night was an embarrassment. Rice was an embarrassment. I don’t blame the fans for being emotional I mean Geezus I was on the verge of throwing shat last night. I’m not calling for the guys job but I mentioned before that making adjustments is what makes or breaks coaches. Is he gonna triple down on the stuff that isn’t working or is he gonna fix it?
    Right, ummm, you know, he is gonna DOUBLE down you got me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I agree on calling for Des' head, but there is a difference between saying he should be fired and saying he should've never been hired. There is no other team in America (FBS or FCS) who would have hired CMD as their HC with the resume he has. No FBS teams would have even looked at him for an OC job. Maggard and Des should know that when you hire someone with no resume the firing comments are gonna rain down a lot quicker than with someone with some sort of track record. He'll be given his 2-3 years despite what fans say. I'm all eyes on the people above him at this point.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    no no no. i want our real fans to voice their displeasure. REAL fans dont call for the job of the coach 4 games in. we are all angry but my god. if nothing else the man is one of us. bled for this football program. can we give him a chance to fix the problems? you are right. its ugly right now. we are watching a bad football team. but a lot of change happened in a short amount of time. think of how big napiers staff was. is Des staff even half? a third? its not close. we lost a ton of talent and we always new the young players were going to have to step into leadership positions. right now it just looks like a mess. i promise you im not sunshine pumping. im not sugar coating. im as angry as the next guy. probably more angry. but calling for the head of mike right now is childish and ignorant. makes our whole fanbase look silly
    Most of this board are real fans and donate real time and money so we can say what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Get back with me if the L's keep piling up. I hope the Cajuns can turn this around. Set up a poll and see who all wants Mike gone. It ain't just me. Some of the players are disappointed with him also.
    then those people are imbeciles just like you. loses dont equate to firing a coach 4 games into his career. that is just nonsense. Mike is dealing with budget cuts. a new team. a new qb. a new staff. a much smaller staff. rebuilding the recruit roster. talented kids that are not executing. and now a fanbase with idiots like you. i dont need a poll to know that

Most of this board are real fans and donate real time and money so we can say what we want.
    Relax, UL can go 2 -10 and CMD will get more time. Buckle up and just ride the ride because calling for his head is not gonna work, superfan.

a real fan knows when to shut up. right now is one of those times. do we have to like it? of course not. do i like it when my retirement accounts eb and flow with market trends and stupid economic decisions? no. but im not selling at the dip. that would be dumb. just like this thread you started

then those people are imbeciles just like you. loses dont equate to firing a coach 4 games into his career. that is just nonsense. Mike is dealing with budget cuts. a new team. a new qb. a new staff. a much smaller staff. rebuilding the recruit roster. talented kids that are not executing. and now a fanbase with idiots like you. i dont need a poll to know that
    And ULM has all those things better than us? Get out of here with those excuses.

everyone has an opinion on that. i could easily make a case that shawn clark app st head coach was less qualified than mike for his job. all hes done is maintain the app culture and beat the aggies in college station. but i like your posts. not necessarily getting after your opinion i just have my own
    I would wholeheartedly disagree regarding Clark. His resume has three stops (not counting GA) before coming back to his alma matter (one of them being a P5). He was also a Co-OC at App for three years. Des had one year as a Co-OC and never was so much as a GA somewhere else. Like you said though definitely okay for us to each have our own opinion. Those two just aren't on the same level in terms of experience or connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Relax, UL can go 2 -10 and CMD will get more time. Buckle up and just ride the ride because calling for his head is not gonna work, superfan.
    I know he will get more time. It's a USL thing. Eg. See Marlin.

And ULM has all those things better than us? Get out of here with those excuses.
    what Ulm has has nothing to do with mike or his job. every post shows more ignorance

a real fan knows when to shut up. right now is one of those times. do we have to like it? of course not. do i like it when my retirement accounts eb and flow with market trends and stupid economic decisions? no. but im not selling at the dip. that would be dumb. just like this thread you started
    You can easily not comment if you don't like the thread. I am not going to lower my expectations for folks like you.

what Ulm has has nothing to do with mike or his job. every post shows more ignorance
    ULM beat UL with less superior everything ULM is dealing with budget cuts, a new team, a new qb, a new staff and a much smaller staff. It works both ways.

You can easily not comment if you don't like the thread. I am not going to lower my expectations for folks like you.
    im not going to let someone like you belittle a good man. you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. FIRE MIKE NOW is just you shouting out anger. your reasons are sophomoric

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Ask GASO how long it takes to overcome a Tyson Summers type hire.

I know he will get more time. It's a USL thing. Eg. See Marlin.
    Not at all the same

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information