Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    Nice while it lasted. Coach O anyone?
    People here don't want Coach O. They love being miserably miserable too much.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Toothpick was terrible. Losses to Sam Houston State, Jacksonville State, Northwestern St. among many others in his 3 years.
    Don't forget about DIII North Alabama and a near miss at home to Wofford!!I think people forgot how bad it was back then!

Geaux Cajuns!!!

One thing is for sure. Mike needs help. All coaches lie. It's the lies they tell themselves that get them in the most trouble though. Mike said he wasn't going to change the culture. Yet the first thing for fall camp they change the training regiment. Many on here strove to excuse that as though it wasn't a blip on the radar. Then I keep hearing how he's more of a player's coach this & that.

Well, that player's coach just lost to a guy who doesn't have any players to coach. There is no way in hell anyone will convince me that any of their's are better than any of ours. And none of ours are as bad as any of theirs. But we were coached into this loss. And we were coached into it before the season even began.

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post
    Don't forget about DIII North Alabama and a near miss at home to Wofford!!I think people forgot how bad it was back then!

Geaux Cajuns!!!
    I remember the Wofford game I seem to remember it taking 4OT's to get the win.

North Alabama was on Stokley.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    I remember the Wofford game I seem to remember it taking 4OT's to get the win.

North Alabama was on Stokley.
    I don't remember the OT's, but remember kicking a field goal at the end to win it.
    And yes, forgot N. Ala was in Stockley's last or second to last year. His last 2 years were pretty bad. Man we have some dark history with football.
    Anyway, here's to hoping we don't go back to those days!!

Geaux Cajuns!!!

I'd happily take Coach O. An absolute no brainer.

Coach Napiers first year we were 7-7 with a loss to Tulane in the cure bowl. I will wait till end of the season to see how coach dez does in his first year .
    Go Cajuns

I am in no way advocating to fire Des, but I don’t think we end up 7-7, or in a bowl game. I’m thinking this team finishes 4-8 this year. At least from what I’ve seen so far. Hopefully the team turns it around and proves me totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Coach Napiers first year we were 7-7 with a loss to Tulane in the cure bowl. I will wait till end of the season to see how coach dez does in his first year .
    Go Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Go Cajuns
    If you think we have a shot at the division after last night I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post

Geaux Cajuns!!!
    Those years were my first three at UL. We won 5 games in 3 seasons. There was some dumba.. flaming dildeaux on the sideline and a racist toothpic who lost 3 games by 40+ points to NOTHING. We were the saddest excuse of a program in all of Division 1A College Football. At the time there were 117 d1a Football teams, we were 117.

If we start heading back in that direction, end the grand experiment and throw in the towel. The days of UL being a f'n loser are f'n over and we ain't going f'n back!!!

CLEAN HOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Des is not going to be fired this quick.......BUT...... He absolutely has to clean house with his offensive staff. Des has to send a hard, painful and immediate message to coaches he may call friends.

OC Tim Leger......sad to say but he needs to be fired before bus reaches Lafayette

OL coaches.....fire them before bus leaves Monroe

Special Teams coach......fire him now. Just fire him this second.

RB coach..... none of our backs do anything more than an average Joe RB could achieve. None.

You can’t fire CMD now. If so you have to use an interim, which would be one of the assistants. BUT Maggard should be looking for a successful high quality head coach that can attract high quality assistants and recruits. If he doesn’t correct his mistake after this disastrous season (which it will be) Cajun football is dead for a very long time. And he should be fired if anyone in Martin Hall actually cares about having a winning program.

The only sensible message on this topic. His assistant coaches are not gonna do it for us.

I’ll be honest with you, I followed Mike throughout his college career and supported him. I want him to succeed at Louisiana, but this team looks like the Baldwin era teams of old.

14. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

There is no money to hire what everyone wants. After the great reveal, we find out there was no money last year to do that.

So, fix the money issue then complain. Until then, we need to learn to win with what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Martin Hall actually cares about having a winning program.
    Oh boy, that’s certainly one hell of a joke there.

Martin Hall has begrudgingly allowed athletics to have a bit more emphasis.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information