Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

UL Football I can't believe we lost to ULM

As soon as Mike gets off the bus in Lafayette, Dr. Maggard should fire him. The fans were sold on everything remaining the same. It is time to clean house and hire a new coach who has connections and experience. This is an epic failure. But hey we got a cheap coach and the good ole boy system never works. Gentleman it is going to be a long, long season.

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Well we started a new streak

Fire him now!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    As soon as Mike gets off the bus in Lafayette, Dr. Maggard should fire him. The fans were sold on everything remaining the same. It is time to clean house and hire a new coach who has connections and experience. This is an epic failure. But hey we got a cheap coach and the good ole boy system never works. Gentleman it is going to be a long, long season.
    Try a long 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Try a long 4 years.
    If this keeps up Mike will not last 4 years.

6. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Try a long 4 years.
    At least two.

He’s going to be fired or not by his record. No doubt this is very troubling.

Hire a high school coach get high school results

Maggard knew DAMN well that things were not going to remain the same, but he hired MD anyway. We deserve to be told the truth.

I was not happy with the hire when it happened and eventually convinced myself to optimistic. Well I have seen enough, this was an absolute terrible hire. The team looks thoroughly unmotivated out there. Ben after his 1st down run was the most fire I have seen by anyone on the team this year. We hired a coach who had no outside connections outside of UL and that is shown with his coaching staff. This is literally a fcs coaching staff

There isn’t enough bourbon

Man should’ve never been hired. The only people who deserve to be fired at this point are the people who hired him.

We need to scrounge money for a new coach.

If this keeps up Mike will not last 12 years.

I fixed your post for you

Des is not going to be fired this quick.......BUT...... He absolutely has to clean house with his offensive staff. Des has to send a hard, painful and immediate message to coaches he may call friends.

OC Tim Leger......sad to say but he needs to be fired before bus reaches Lafayette

OL coaches.....fire them before bus leaves Monroe

Special Teams coach......fire him now. Just fire him this second.

RB coach..... none of our backs do anything more than an average Joe RB could achieve. None.

University has plenty of money to pay a quality coach 2-3 million a year.. this hire was usling it again ala authement

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information