Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: G4 Final: Louisiana 17, ULM 21

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

2. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by cb089 View Post
    Name one other school in the country that would have hired Michael Desormeaux as their head coach. USL hire, USL results.
    No one.

Unfortunately he's done the one thing he was hired not to do. Change the culture.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It could be worse. You could be on the AA bus back from Funroe with a few sunshine pumpers. Holding back comments on game.
    I was thinking the same thing

Oh yeah ULM has a name coach

I said before the season started that a winning season would be a good outcome. We just lost too much talent, both players and coaches.

I’m not shocked to be 2-2. I am concerned about the lack of progress in execution.

It’s time to earn some paychecks.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Terrible Oline play and terrible coaching… I’m tired of ____ing excuses…fix the problem or move out the way and let someone else do it….can’t have my money with ____ty decisions like this. Mike should actually change or resign for the good of the program. I don’t want to hear coach speak either tell us why you suck and what you going to do to fix it not “double down on you know what’s right”
    You know that nothing you just posted is going to happen. Jay & the radio guys are gonna jerk des off with a bunch of softball BS questions & this charade is going to go on until there is zero interest in the program again. Let's face it. We are in a super cycle of funk.

That is exactly why I was pushing as many people last year to go to that bowl game & enjoy the most shining times this program was gonna see. Did I think it would, or could disentegrate this much this fast? Hell no. But I knew there was gonna be a let down at some point, then hopefully a slow upward move. As far as making Brian Maggard AD of the year , which sounded like the plan last December, I'd say it would be better to make a change at that position pretty quickly. But there again, I know that isn't going to happen either. USL is going to go at their own pace. You know, the pace of paint drying in a cold wet stuffy room.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No one.

Unfortunately he's done the one thing he was hired not to do. Change the culture.
    BINGO! The first thread on here that criticized Mike was the one talking about CHANGING the fall camp routine. How do you not make a huge giant change like that & NOT change the culture. Are you gonna make friends mike? Or are you gonna win games Mike? That's the next question Des must ask himself, because it's a damn sure fire sign Martin Hall isn't going to hold him accountable.

I think if you go up and down the roster and ask yourself who would have started on last years team, I think you’ll find the answer to our problem here. Now I know it’s the coaches job to refill the holes and recruit, which they obviously did not do, but outside of wide receiver and D back, the talent level on this team is just not that good.

DEZ can not win another game and he will not be fired… we didn’t USL this hire we Scott frosted it lol!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I said before the season started that a winning season would be a good outcome. We just lost too much talent, both players and coaches.

I’m not shocked to be 2-2. I am concerned about the lack of progress in execution.

It’s time to earn some paychecks.
    We had PLENTY of talent to win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I think if you go up and down the roster and ask yourself who would have started on last years team, I think you’ll find the answer to our problem here. Now I know it’s the coaches job to refill the holes and recruit, which they obviously did not do, but outside of wide receiver and D back, the talent level on this team is just not that good.
    I disagree on defense. I agree on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Bull ____! This team isn't that bad. They are just playing that bad. That is absolutely the head coaches responsibility.

DR. A has been resurected.

Well this one was an extreme embarrassment. To say the least we are playing poorly and there is no excuse for losing to ULM. I will always support the Cajuns but this team and coaching staff needs to improve fast or it will be a long season. I Do Not like this 2 QB system at all!

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information