Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45

Thread: G4 Final: Louisiana 17, ULM 21

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Because we were going to “open things up”. With Chandler Fields at QB instead of Levi Lewis “holding us back”, we were going to throw the football all over the field.
    Runner with a high hard one...

Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 17, ULM 21

I’m so tired of seeing all the “support the Cajuns no matter what” posts on social media. Yes that is obviously the case. I’ve been fan for a very long time. And will always be one. Born and raised a Ragin Cajun. Got my degree from this university. So stop pointing out the obvious that we should continue to support the university. I always will.

But I feel like I have the right to voice my displeasure. Why is that? Because I donate my money to the university. I buy Cajuns apparel. I spend money going to the games. I spend money on going to away games when I can. I spend money on BS feeds to watch on CUSA tv or whatever it is when there’s no other streaming options. I fight like hell to bring people to games who normally wouldn’t attend them for whatever reason.

So when I see that putrid product that we have seen so far this year…yeah I’m pretty upset. And we all have the right to be upset. Because honestly I don’t know why anybody would watch the last 4 games and continue to want to watch. But my dumb _____ will watch again on Saturday. Yes support the Cajuns. But when the fans are ____ed about the product on the field…it’s bc they have a right to be. Should you be insulting coaches and players directly? No that will not be tolerated. But voicing displeasure and making sure the team and administration knows that the people in the stands aren’t just some bad fans is important. We’re mad because we care. And sometimes it appears that we care more than they do (even though I know that’s not the case).

The End.

Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 17, ULM 21

This

4. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 17, ULM 21

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    I’m so tired of seeing all the “support the Cajuns no matter what” posts on social media. Yes that is obviously the case. I’ve been fan for a very long time. And will always be one. Born and raised a Ragin Cajun. Got my degree from this university. So stop pointing out the obvious that we should continue to support the university. I always will.

But I feel like I have the right to voice my displeasure. Why is that? Because I donate my money to the university. I buy Cajuns apparel. I spend money going to the games. I spend money on going to away games when I can. I spend money on BS feeds to watch on CUSA tv or whatever it is when there’s no other streaming options. I fight like hell to bring people to games who normally wouldn’t attend them for whatever reason.

So when I see that putrid product that we have seen so far this year…yeah I’m pretty upset. And we all have the right to be upset. Because honestly I don’t know why anybody would watch the last 4 games and continue to want to watch. But my dumb _____ will watch again on Saturday. Yes support the Cajuns. But when the fans are ____ed about the product on the field…it’s bc they have a right to be. Should you be insulting coaches and players directly? No that will not be tolerated. But voicing displeasure and making sure the team and administration knows that the people in the stands aren’t just some bad fans is important. We’re mad because we care. And sometimes it appears that we care more than they do (even though I know that’s not the case).

The End.
    You are correct. The only thing I might disagree with is that I’m sure you care about UL more than CBN did, Scott Farmer, and probably Maggard and most employees not UL lifers. To them it’s a paycheck and career advancement. Sure it matters big time as long as the paycheck doesn’t bounce. CBN showed how much he cared as he stripped everything not glued down. Many UL employees over the years supported the Fossil instead of the programs. That is fact.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Because we were going to “open things up”. With Chandler Fields at QB instead of Levi Lewis “holding us back”, we were going to throw the football all over the field.
    Yeah, I remember when this was mentioned and I called it out to the poster because we've had different coaching staffs saying this exact same thing for the past 20 years and it never changes... lol. We certainly aren't planning on doing it based on the first 4 games of this season.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45

Thread Information