Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: G4 Final: Louisiana 17, ULM 21

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

QUESTION: Is the offense still running Napier's playbook? If they aren't, WHY NOT??

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSouthAl

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    QUESTION: Is the offense still running Napier's playbook? If they aren't, WHY NOT??

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSouthAl
    I see similarities in the play design. The problem is we don't have the players executing. Execution along the o-line took several steps backwards, which impacts the running backs. I think we lost a lot of talented personnel due to graduation/transfer, and we didn't have guys to replace them and not see a drop off.

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Your excuse is justified I think….looked like no place to go behind or at the LOS….so assignments or ability or bad call against a certain defense!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSouthAl
    No, because we can’t run the ball! We haven’t had an OL this weak since the Bush administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    No, because we can’t run the ball! We haven’t had an OL this weak since the Bush administration.
    Which Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Which Bush?
    You choose…but I was talking about W.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    But yet he still continues to make the same power run calls that aren't working. We started the game with a beautiful series of passing plays then abandoned that as he is hell bent on establishing a run game. Instead of setting up a run game with passing, he tries to set up the passing game with the run. 2 running plays for 0 yards then 3rd and 10 with an incomplete pass or short of a first down. Hard to watch. After this, I don't know if there is a winnable game remaining, and this is the weakest schedule in the country. I hope he doesn't lose the players. He is quickly losing the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    But yet he still continues to make the same power run calls that aren't working. We started the game with a beautiful series of passing plays then abandoned that as he is hell bent on establishing a run game. Instead of setting up a run game with passing, he tries to set up the passing game with the run. 2 running plays for 0 yards then 3rd and 10 with an incomplete pass or short of a first down. Hard to watch. After this, I don't know if there is a winnable game remaining, and this is the weakest schedule in the country. I hope he doesn't lose the players. He is quickly losing the fans.
    We will need to make major changes to our offensive philosophy and go against what we've always done to be successful. Our running game has been there to open up the pass game but this year I think it will be the opposite, passing game to open up different running lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Where can I get a USL shirt?
    I have a bunch. Depends on how much you want to pay. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I have a bunch. Depends on how much you want to pay. LOL!
    Do I get the softball tidbit secret information discount?

Can any of the folks who interview mike can ask him the tough question on if he thinks him playing 2QBs have contributed to losing on Saturday? He said we were not going to be a 2 QB system and that is false….when he pulled chandler after the second drive that killed momentum. I would hope some of these media folks that read this board would at least ask this question.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Can any of the folks who interview mike can ask him the tough question on if he thinks him playing 2QBs have contributed to losing on Saturday? He said we were not going to be a 2 QB system and that is false….when he pulled chandler after the second drive that killed momentum. I would hope some of these media folks that read this board would at least ask this question.
    Needs to be asked

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Only MAT would ask those hard hitting questions. Everyone else is a croonie or just doesn't care

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSouthAl
    Because we were going to “open things up”. With Chandler Fields at QB instead of Levi Lewis “holding us back”, we were going to throw the football all over the field.

15. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Only MAT would ask those hard hitting questions. Everyone else is a croonie or just doesn't care
    All we get from the established news and entertainment media are generic questions about philosophy of the decisions he makes. He gets tougher questions from his quarterback club members.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread Information