Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solutions

1. Default Solutions

Last week for some it was fire Des

This week for some it is fire Maggard

We are 2 and 1 after two 13 and 1 seasons, and posters here want blood.

For the last two years we have had in game threads that resembled what we are seeing here now.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Who wants to become a fan amongst a group of fans that would stoop this low?

Maybe we have a cancer in a substantial part of our fan base that is holding everything back.

Maybe it’s time to look in the mirror instead of out the window.

Hopefully this post may stimulate some self reflection and set us on a path that is alternate than the one we are currently on.

Default Re: Solutions

My take.UL can do better than what we're doing now, off the field that is.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

For the last two years we have had in game threads that resembled what we are seeing here now.

Maybe we have a cancer in a substantial part of our fan base that is holding everything back.

Hopefully this post may stimulate some self reflection and set us on a path that is alternate than the one we are currently on.
    Please rename this thread because you are offering no solutions, it’s just a veiled way to call people out who don’t agree with you.

Next.

Vic, come on our 2020 loss was to a good conference foe in CCU, the 2021 loss was to TEXAS. This year was flippin RICE This team will NOT be a 1-loss team this year. There is plenty of reason to complain. With everything going on with attendance, crappy OOC home schedules, tailgating, etc etc. we all DESERVE BLOOD!

5. Default Re: Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Please rename this thread because you are offering no solutions, it’s just a veiled way to call people out who don’t agree with you.

Next.
    The last thing this thread was soliciting was a poster only interested in posting about Vic. Upon self reflection, you will notice that is you.

You do you and I will do me.

I posted this thread to create a different avenue from which to search out solutions. Go away.

6. Default Re: Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Airden View Post
    Vic, come on our 2020 loss was to a good conference foe in CCU, the 2021 loss was to TEXAS. This year was flippin RICE This team will NOT be a 1-loss team this year. There is plenty of reason to complain. With everything going on with attendance, crappy OOC home schedules, tailgating, etc etc. we all DESERVE BLOOD!
    So why the same type of threads this week as the in game threads as for the past two years? To me, it seems to evidence consistency in the fan base that is very vocal here. It’s ALWAYS blood, for some reason or another . . .

The last thing this thread was soliciting was a poster only interested in posting about Vic. Upon self reflection, you will notice that is you.

You do you and I will do me.

I posted this thread to create a different avenue from which to search out solutions. Go away.
    …but you never actually asked for solutions. It was just a rant.

I’m not posting about Cav-Vic, I’m posting about your thread. I know that is inconvenient for you, sorry.

8. Default Re: Solutions

Only one person "ONE" said fire Des, and only then if he loses to ULM. So it is more of a next week than a last week.

Not one person has recommended actually firing Maggard.

But you be you.

9. Default Re: Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    …but you never actually asked for solutions. It was just a rant.

I’m not posting about Cav-Vic, I’m posting about your thread. I know that is inconvenient for you, sorry.

Learn to read between the lines.

Please take your attempts to derail this thread somewhere else. It is not wanted here.

10. Default Re: Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Only one person "ONE" said fire Des, and only then if he loses to ULM. So it is more of a next week than a last week.

Not one person has recommended actually firing Maggard.

But you be you.
    I think Peter was trying.

When posters type “I’m not against Dr. M” then go on and on post after post complaining about him, I’m not too sure their first statement is truthful.

So why the same type of threads this week as the in game threads as for the past two years? To me, it seems to evidence consistency in the fan base that is very vocal here. It’s ALWAYS blood, for some reason or another . . .
    I would think the 2019 and 2020 losses were more expected and tolerated at the time. Last weekend was completely unexpected, as stated in multiple threads on this page. So people go into freakazoid mode calling for the blood of whomever is at the helm.

If we can win out and find a way to beat the 'Noles in November, Im sure we will all hold Maggard and Dez on our shoulders But for now, we deserve better, especially when it is expected.

Learn to read between the lines.

Please take your attempts to derail this thread somewhere else. It is not wanted here.
    Awww, poor Cav-Vic…you don’t like when people do that, do you?

Is this the point where you start incessantly posting about how people wear their hats, or is that later?

So the guy who has been a cancer in his own right on this site and is blocked by half the registered posters is now calling others out for holding everything back? And then talks about himself in the third person to lecture others? Yeah, that'll get things done.

14. Default Re: Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So the guy who has been a cancer in his own right on this site and is blocked by half the registered posters is now calling others out for holding everything back? And then talks about himself in the third person to lecture others? Yeah, that'll get things done.
    You always have such a rosey outlook. Maybe this thread is about you.

Also probably good for you to stay away from facts you are not privy to.

You always have such a rosey outlook. Maybe this thread is about you.

Also probably good for you to stay away from facts you are not privy to.
    Why don’t you tell us what you think of the current situation instead of telling us what’s we think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information