Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

Default Re: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Just with the families who used to tailgate with us, I know a lot of people in the same boat.

You aren’t going to grow the fan base by forcing all these RCAF fees (annual fund donation, personal seat donations, parking passes for each sport, etc.). There has to be a path for growing the fan base without jamming the RCAF down their throat.

How ridiculous is it that if you donate $12,500 to RCAF, they won’t let you park at football games? You have to donate an additional $60 per parking pass.

How many potential fans were on the fence regarding buying season tickets, but all the extras fees made them decide not to?

We are charging P5 fees, while putting out an inferior G5 product. This is a recipe for disaster. When increased donations aren’t bettering the product, people stop donating.

When I look at my RCAF ranking, I know we are in A LOT OF TROUBLE. There is absolutely no reason I should have such a high ranking with the amount I donate.
    Don’t complain! After all if you are willing to buy that $60 parking pass, that extra $9,500 gets you 25-35 feet closer to the stadium!

I think if you purchase season tickets, a parking pass should be included. Provide one parking pass for every 2 season tickets purchased. If they want to add another $5-$10 to the cost of each ticket, just do that. But don’t add another step in the process by having to purchase the pass separately.

Default Re: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

I don’t give money for parking passes. I give money to avoid a repeat of the late 90’s.

3. Default Re: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

Completely agree. Especially after the fiasco with MBB and the “75%” debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Over the last year or so I have lost all confidence in him. I once thought he was the guy we couldn't lose, not anymore.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information