Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

Default Bryan Maggard

Just thought I’d open this discussion back up since the other thread was moved.

Default Re: Bryan Maggard

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Just thought I’d open this discussion back up since the other thread was moved.
    Why? All you've done is waste Turbine's time by having him merge it into the other thread. Have a little patience and look for the other thread before you do something this ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Why? All you've done is waste Turbine's time by having him merge it into the other thread. Have a little patience and look for the other thread before you do something this ridiculous.
    I looked up and down the Rage Page. It was nowhere to be found. Should’ve been there as the most recent posts were from today.

I looked up and down the Rage Page. It was nowhere to be found. Should’ve been there as the most recent posts were from today.
    As I said, have a little patience. Guess where your thread is now.

As I said, have a little patience. Guess where your thread is now.
    So my thread got it put back on the Rage Page. Mission accomplished. Pats on back.

So my thread got it put back on the Rage Page. Mission accomplished. Pats on back.
    No. Yours got merged into the original thread, just as I said it would be. Just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean it was gone. So, by all means, pat yourself on the back for wasting Turbine's time again. You're a hero to the rest of the board.

No. Yours got merged into the original thread, just as I said it would be. Just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean it was gone. So, by all means, pat yourself on the back for wasting Turbine's time again. You're a hero to the rest of the board.
    T-Joe lap dog gonna T-Joe lap dog

Default Re: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

With Football in shambles early in the season with no hope of it getting better, I just don't see how we raise the remaining money for our stadium expansion. He will ride or die with Marlin and Dez now. Things have gone south quick for Dr Maggard off of two major decisions that were botched. Retaining Marlin and Hiring Dez. Should have done a national search for both of them while we had the opportunity.
    We are already in the dumps of college basketball.
    My fear is that we go back to the dumps of FBS football for years to come because of this. I hope I am wrong.
    Amazing how what many thought was the best AD in the land including myself at one time has been influenced by outside forces to botch these decisions.

9. Default Re: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

In CBN does not leave for this year, we do not have the money to pay his salary.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    With Football in shambles early in the season with no hope of it getting better, I just don't see how we raise the remaining money for our stadium expansion. He will ride or die with Marlin and Dez now. Things have gone south quick for Dr Maggard off of two major decisions that were botched. Retaining Marlin and Hiring Dez. Should have done a national search for both of them while we had the opportunity.
    We are already in the dumps of college basketball.
    My fear is that we go back to the dumps of FBS football for years to come because of this. I hope I am wrong.
    Amazing how what many thought was the best AD in the land including myself at one time has been influenced by outside forces to botch these decisions.
    3.2 million was on the table to keep Coach Napier. It was no match for what Florida offered.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    In CBN does not leave for this year, we do not have the money to pay his salary.
    The budget excuse is total BS. It has been mentioned several times we offered to pay CBN $3.2M--that is $2.5M more than CMD is making. That was only 10 months ago--what has changed in the last 10 months? Don't blame this on COVID

12. Default Re: Has Maggard hit his ceiling as AD

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfever View Post
    The budget excuse is total BS. It has been mentioned several times we offered to pay CBN $3.2M--that is $2.5M more than CMD is making. That was only 10 months ago--what has changed in the last 10 months? Don't blame this on COVID

Look at the current picture. Since about that time how many people in the athletic administration and RCAF have left without replacement?

Not only do I believe the $3.2mm dollar number was a ruse, I don’t believe we have the money to pay CBN the $2mm if he does not leave.

We agreed to pay the increased salaries on the see come that attendance would increase because of our winning success. When the see come did not come, we were already in the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfever View Post
    Yes, it has been mentioned. Is it true, though?

Random message board posters mention lots of things. Wish there was a way to sift through what is real and what is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Yes, it has been mentioned. Is it true, though?

Random message board posters mention lots of things. Wish there was a way to sift through what is real and what is BS.
    100% sure the offer to stay was 3.2 million. No BS here.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    100% sure the offer to stay was 3.2 million.
    Oh, ok. 100%.

That be as it may, what money, from your insider knowledge, was available for a new hire? Head coach and paying assistants?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information