Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: W4: Sunbelt games of interest

  1. UL Football W4: Sunbelt games of interest

    What yll think about this game tonight?


  2. #2

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    I think both teams are not as good as they were hyped up to be at the beginning of the year. I laid the points and took the under which is probably a terrible decision


  3. Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I think both teams are not as good as they were hyped up to be at the beginning of the year. I laid the points and took the under which is probably a terrible decision
    Yes, it’s hard not to lay 2.5 and take the team that is 3-0 vs the team that is 0-3. It’s usually the kind of bet where Vegas skins your ass.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    I’ve been real high on GSU since they came in here last year and bullied our defensive line. Thought they were primed for a breakout year. Last week was really surprising though. I’m gonna let my Chicken Hate keep me on the GSU bandwagon for one more week. Geaux Panthers.


  5. #5

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I’ve been real high on GSU since they came in here last year and bullied our defensive line. Thought they were primed for a breakout year. Last week was really surprising though. I’m gonna let my Chicken Hate keep me on the GSU bandwagon for one more week. Geaux Panthers.
    McCall is dragging the lifeless body that is Costal. I still think Shawn Elliott is a better coach than Chapstick. I put money of GAST +2.5

  6. #6

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    What y’ll think about this game tonight?
    Should be a HUGE crowd!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes, it’s hard not to lay 2.5 and take the team that is 3-0 vs the team that is 0-3. It’s usually the kind of bet where Vegas skins your ass.
    I actually got it at -2 and I took the over in a 4 leg parlay with the WV/VT game which I laid the points and took the under. I had the bets backwards

  8. #8

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Looking bad for anyone not taking the Beach Chickens. 14/0


  9. #9

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Well this is a slaughter.


  10. #10

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Looking bad for anyone not taking the Beach Chickens. 14/0
    Did the same thing against Garden Webber

  11. #11

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Go ga st


  12. #12

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    GSU getting torched by McCall. Got a stop that time though


  13. #13

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Coastal loves the left side of the field


  14. #14

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Coastal loves the left side of the field
    I'm betting that M$M has a better hair do than all the Covid Chickens.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Coastal V Ga St

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I'm betting that M$M has a better hair do than all the Covid Chickens.
    The mullet is gone but my hair is still way better than any of those douchers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 9/24/22 games of Interest
    By HoustonCajun in forum RagePage
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: September 24th, 2022, 08:47 pm
  2. Games of interest
    By Jacob81 in forum FOOTBALL
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: November 15th, 2021, 10:21 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •