Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game 4 Preview: at ULM

Default Re: Game 4 Preview: at ULM

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Oh, you mean the game that was a nine point game til Hud stuck it up their ___ with that last second pass to rub it in.

ULM beat us the next year and Coach Berry had a chance to do the same thing to us. But he didn't send anyone out as a receiver.

And in '11, Browning had us beat with an 11 point lead and three minutes left. By the time he touched the ball again, they were behind with less than a minute on the clock.
    That was not a play to rub it in. The play was for Broadway to chunk it as far as he could and run some clock. When they blitzed all 11 the receiver was wide open all alone. Couldn't help but throw it to him at that point. ULM got butt hurt but they sure did come after TB full steam ahead.

Play by play guy. He might need help with references during the game. @nickwhite67

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    That was not a play to rub it in. The play was for Broadway to chunk it as far as he could and run some clock. When they blitzed all 11 the receiver was wide open all alone. Couldn't help but throw it to him at that point. ULM got butt hurt but they sure did come after TB full steam ahead.
    2:39 mark, THREE seconds left in a two score game...looks like a blitz, two hoaxes met at Broadway. ulm sent 9 and kept the corners tight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9RWTNrzaA

“Oh no you gotta take a knee.” That made the entire play so much sweeter, their tears taste so sweet.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

I had a bad feeling about rice and I have a bad feeling about moan row…. ULM 31 - Louisiana 30…. They finally beat us on a last second field goal.

Anxiety ridden this morning. Hope we win but given our history and transition year .. I hope we beat them bastards

I don’t think Dez is taking this lightly. In the four years he played, we went 2-2. Both losses came in Lafayette. I’m sure he remembers. That 2005 season, they edged out ASU by 4. We beat them by 3. That alone cost us a bowl bid AT HOME.

A

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    The video looks lack luster and so uninspiring! I hope they have more energy tomorrow because they will need it.
    Do you game time intensity 30 hrs before the game? WTF.

9. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    A

Do you game time intensity 30 hrs before the game? WTF.
    Needed some cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Anxiety ridden this morning. Hope we win but given our history and transition year .. I hope we beat them bastards
    Try Fluxotine...works for me..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information