Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MBB Roll Call

UL Basketball MBB Roll Call

Who all is gonna be in the Dome this year? Several posters here without season tickets indicated they would be joining the fold after Marlin was retained. Is that still happening?

I’ll be buying one season ticket.

Default Re: MBB Roll Call

Who indicated that?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Who indicated that?
    We’ll see if they post here. That 45 page Marlin retention thread is an interesting read.

Looking to get some perspectives here. Still mulling my decision. Show I don’t accept the product or show that we do still in fact have basketball fans. Which is more important?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Who all is gonna be in the Dome this year? Several posters here without season tickets indicated they would be joining the fold after Marlin was retained. Is that still happening?

I renewed my tickets, but I have regret.

5. Default Re: MBB Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    You are such a great fan. Every university needs many like you. If there was such a thing I would nominate you for Fan Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Sucka!!

Renewed long before the deadline, trusting our AD was serious about working on the schedule. I know…the CF delay should of told me not to trust.

May work out ok, depending how long I end up on the IR list. Actually have someone interested in the seats if we can’t go.

Can’t tell you how “thrilled” I am hoping for the opportunity to see the same sorry ars non D-1 teams on a rotating basis.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Renewed long before the deadline, trusting our AD was serious about working on the schedule. I know…the CF delay should of told me not to trust.

May work out ok, depending how long I end up on the IR list. Actually have someone interested in the seats if we can’t go.

Can’t tell you how “thrilled” I am hoping for the opportunity to see the same sorry ars non D-1 teams on a rotating basis.
    Hopefully you bounce back quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Hopefully you bounce back quick.
    Thanks.

I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post

I renewed. Of course, I would do so regardless of who is coaching or who we are playing. I support the players in the program no matter who leads it. I enjoy the game the way some of you appreciate baseball. On the other hand, I don't recall any previous non ticket holders saying they would change that status if a retention decision was made. I recall some saying the opposite. I respect whatever decision people make. It is not my place to judge how people choose to spend their time or money. A big problem throughout our society is people not respecting others who may view things differently than they do.

I'm out.

13. Default Re: MBB Roll Call

One needs to be in in order to be out.

In. Been watching since ‘63. Someone will have to drag my old carcass out of that place I guess. Miss the fights that would break out after playing S. Miss and McNeese. Just watched of course.

Not a chance. I'll still watch every game and pull for the boys and I'll probably even make some home games but I can't financially support a program that accepts mediocrity and seems to even embrace it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information