Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Tickets Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Former Cajun football player and color man for radio and TV broadcast, Chris Lanaux, joins We're Talkin' to discuss the Cajun's football season, so far.

2. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

I totally agree with Chris on Peter LeBlanc's first drive drop affecting the trajectory of the game.

Peter had a non catch on the play before (it would have been called back) where he put seemingly minimal effort into reaching for the ball and it fell off his finger tips.

Come on PL, you are better than that.

3. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Love Craig's suggestion of the 2- play setup.

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I totally agree with Chris on Peter LeBlanc's first drive drop affecting the trajectory of the game.

Peter had a non catch on the play before (it would have been called back) where he put seemingly minimal effort into reaching for the ball and it fell off his finger tips.

Come on PL, you are better than that.
    There was no chance to catch the first one. It was well over his head. I thought same as you live and in the stadium after watching the replay a couple times no NFL receiver gets that ball. Having said that I would imagine the kid is somewhat rusty having missed all of spring after offseason surgery and I think remember him being out most of camp with an injury.

5. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    There was no chance to catch the first one. It was well over his head. I thought same as you live and in the stadium after watching the replay a couple times no NFL receiver gets that ball. Having said that I would imagine the kid is somewhat rusty having missed all of spring after offseason surgery and I think remember him being out most of camp with an injury.
    It went off his finger tips, he could have dove for it. He didn't know there was a penalty behind him.

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

It went off his finger tips, he could have dove for it. He didn't know there was a penalty behind him.
    Out of curiosity I just watched that play 4 times in a row. Michael Thomas and Jerry Rice couldn’t have caught that. You say dive. Chest high or belly high yes. It was over his head so all he could do is stretch his arms out as far as possible. When you dive you don’t spring upward you go out. Diving would have done no good in that instance.

Speaking of drops no one has dropped more balls this year that hit his hands than Stephens. . But that is never brought up here. Seems people only bring it up when the white boys drop balls. It must be a PC thing or something.

7. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Out of curiosity I just watched that play 4 times in a row. Michael Thomas and Jerry Rice couldn’t have caught that. You say dive. Chest high or belly high yes. It was over his head so all he could do is stretch his arms out as far as possible. When you dive you don’t spring upward you go out. Diving would have done no good in that instance.

Speaking of drops no one has dropped more balls this year that hit his hands than Stephens. . But that is never brought up here. Seems people only bring it up when the white boys drop balls. It must be a PC thing or something.
    It hit his fingers with no lunge forward.

It hit his fingers with no lunge forward.
    No he was stretched about as far as he could for a ball out of reach and 2 feet over his head. He was actually lucky to get a finger tip on it where it was thrown. Not a receiver in America would have caught that. I just watched it several times.

Wasn’t George Munoz a coordinator? Does Viator not count as a coordinator and head coach for that matter.

10. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

No he was stretched about as far as he could for a ball out of reach and 2 feet over his head. He was actually lucky to get a finger tip on it where it was thrown. Not a receiver in America would have caught that. I just watched it several times.
    Brandon Stokley would like to have a word with you.

Brandon Stokley would like to have a word with you.
    You just made my point the ball at that height you dive. The ball on Saturday was over his head where he would have had to be under it and go up vertical to have a chance.

12. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

White men can’t jump.

13. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

You just made my point the ball at that height you dive. The ball on Saturday was over his head where he would have had to be under it and go up vertical to have a chance.
    He made no attempt to go vertical.

He made no attempt to go vertical.
    Right. Because it was a yard in front an 2 feet over his head. The best leaper in the world wouldn’t have gotten to that.

15. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin Cajuns Football With Chris Lanaux 09-20-22

Right. Because it was a yard in front an 2 feet over his head. The best leaper in the world wouldn’t have gotten to that.
    You keep going to that mantra but ignore the fact the the ball fell off his fingertips with no effort.

A little effort and it is a catch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information