Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ULM hate week

Default ULM hate week

this week we go to ULM and it will show us a lot of what our team is made of. We need to see a huge bounce back and deliver a beat down on the monrovians. However we have seen nothing from ULM which has been beat down by two teams and beat Nicholls.

I'm predicting a couple of touchdown win with at least two interceptions. I see the offense getting its groove on and moving the ball efficiently.

What are your thoughts

Default Re: ULM hate week

If ever a 3-2 prediction was correct, this would be the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If ever a 3-2 prediction was correct, this would be the game.
    Didn’t realize we were playing Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Didn’t realize we were playing Iowa
    Meaning I just want to win the dang game. I don’t care if it’s by 1 or 70.

10 of the last 14 games with ULM have been decided by 7 points or less.

I'm going to guess it will be 11 of 15 by the time this one is over.

After last week, I'm not making ANY predictions for a win. There's NO gimme's anymore.Im gonna just wait and watch and hope the guys figure it out. GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    10 of the last 14 games with ULM have been decided by 7 points or less.

I'm going to guess it will be 11 of 15 by the time this one is over.
    UL is 3-6 ATS vs ULM but the line is now single digits

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    this week we go to ULM and it will show us a lot of what our team is made of. We need to see a huge bounce back and deliver a beat down on the monrovians. However we have seen nothing from ULM which has been beat down by two teams and beat Nicholls.

I'm predicting a couple of touchdown win with at least two interceptions. I see the offense getting its groove on and moving the ball efficiently.

What are your thoughts
    I agree with Kevin Footes article that said this offense lacks identity. I don’t see a huge offensive out put any time soon until they figure out who they are. Hopefully defense can create some short fields like against EMU. I don’t see long sustained drives at this point.

"Hate week" as you may recall was something the SBC office made up for the last week of the season...rivalry week. ULM is no longer that team, Texas State is. As many said, even back during that charade, many considered the ULM game simply as the next game. It is an important game for many reasons.

Just win baby. I don’t care the score, would love a beat down but will take a win with zero injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Meaning I just want to win the dang game. I don’t care if it’s by 1 or 70.
    70 sounds so much better. Go Cajuns!

I watched the ULM Nicholls game. Didn’t bother watching the beat downs. The majority of ULM points came off turnovers are nicholls mistakes. The qb is kinda mobile and throws a lot of quick short routes. Didn’t see any deep threats on the team. Let’s cross our fingers we don’t play zone all night!!! Press man and blitz on 3rd and long every once in a while would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I watched the ULM Nicholls game. Didn’t bother watching the beat downs. The majority of ULM points came off turnovers are nicholls mistakes. The qb is kinda mobile and throws a lot of quick short routes. Didn’t see any deep threats on the team. Let’s cross our fingers we don’t play zone all night!!! Press man and blitz on 3rd and long every once in a while would be great.
    Lock down Boogie Knight, we'll be alright...

We haven't lost to ULM in Monroe since 2004.

15. Default Re: ULM hate week

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    We haven't lost to ULM in Monroe since 2004.
    Bustle UP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information