Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Player Departures

1. UL Football 2021 Player Departures

I am starting to feel pretty good about the assumption that all the players who transferred between last year and this year would have transferred whether Des, Napier or Sabin was the coach for the Cajuns.

That assumption being correct, I believe we would still be 2 and 1 today with Napier at the helm or Des at the helm.

Change always provides difficulties. Let’s see what happens from here on out. Have faith in the cULture. We will be ok.

Default Re: Departures

Its early and all our goals but one are still on the table.chill.the program has been too strong with this core group of guys to completely fall apart. It was time for a bad game, that's one reason I hate long winning streaks, sooner or later, karma, bad luck, bad breaks, whatever will come back to bite you in the azz.

Now, if you go over to Facebook, its like rats leaving a sinking ship.we ain't that.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Now, if you go over to Facebook, its like rats leaving a sinking ship
    And with 2nd grade grammar on display.

4. Default Re: Departures

Its early and all our goals but one are still on the table.chill.the program has been too strong with this core group of guys to completely fall apart. It was time for a bad game, that's one reason I hate long winning streaks, sooner or later, karma, bad luck, bad breaks, whatever will come back to bite you in the azz.

Now, if you go over to Facebook, its like rats leaving a sinking ship.we ain't that.
    Mine was meant to be a positive post. I am very confident we will eventually figure out what we have and will deploy it in winning ways.

Now is not the time to parse and nit pik facts for agenda purposes. Let’s try and support what we have to victory.

Great post Vic.

6. Default Re: Departures

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    And with 2nd grade grammar on display.
    One does not need to venture to FB to find that.

There are bad games and then there are BAD games. Bad games are when you make mistakes here and there that cost you a close game against an inferior opponent (like RR pod said: against the 10th picked team in CUSA). BAD games are when you get man-handled for four quarters against the 10th picked team in CUSA with no response.

Sorry, maybe by Wednesday I'll start to be positive again. Hard to watch that game as a Cajuns fan and not get worried the good times are over and the bad times are back. As a fan it's ok to feel this way. I look forward to the coaches and players bouncing back in a major way.

8. Default Re: Departures

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    One does not need to venture to FB to find that.
    Hey, you promised you wouldn't tease me.

9. Default Re: Departures

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Hey, you promised you wouldn't tease me.
    Are you identifying as —- (you know, the silly one) today?

10. Default Re: Departures

. I hate long winning streaks, sooner or later, karma, bad luck, bad breaks, whatever will come back to bite you in the azz.
    Not to many things I would trade a 15 game winning streak for.

ps I may never see another.

11. Default Re: Departures

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I am starting to feel pretty good about the assumption that all the players who transferred between last year and this year would have transferred whether Des, Napier or Sabin was the coach for the Cajuns.

That assumption being correct, I believe we would still be 2 and 1 today with Napier at the helm or Des at the helm.

Change always provides difficulties. Let’s see what happens from here on out. Have faith in the cULture. We will be ok.
    There’s no serious evidence your hypothesis is accurate. The kid transferring to Texas Christian was going to join his brother. The rest are unknowable.

12. Default Re: Departures

What is it with the obsession of reading FaceBook? I guess Ragin Pagin is the only place fans can voice their opinions without getting bashed by other social networks? Get over yourself.

13. Default Re: Departures

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    There’s no serious evidence your hypothesis is accurate. The kid transferring to Texas Christian was going to join his brother. The rest are unknowable.
    There is no serious evidence that my hypothesis is inaccurate. On the other hand, I know there are no McKernan like NIL supporters available here like there are at LSU and Florida. With that said, I feel pretty good. So, I’m going with my hypothesis.

TSN still projecting the Cajuns in the Camellia Bowl against NIU.

The next 15 game winning streak starts Saturday!! Another 13-1 season this year, let's geaux Cajuns!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information