Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Edwards fired!

Default Re: Herman Edwards fired!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Amazingly, this comment is even dumber than your first.
    So you are saying Alabama standards were the same before Saban as they are now?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    You can’t be serious with this thread?!

Step off the ledge, JMV.
    Very serious. Beating ULM should be required.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    JMV…you may want to go ahead and stick to knowing people that know things.

Thanks!
    I will stick to my opinion. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So you are saying Alabama standards were the same before Saban as they are now?
    No, I’m saying you have 2 extremely dumb posts and now a third.

5. Default Re: Herman Edwards fired!

Herman was fired after losing to EMU. If the Cajuns lose to ULM the same should happen to Coach Desormeaux. Even though we know it will not.
    Now , you, are being silly.

While the timeline of your statement is true, your statement is misleadingly false.

True, Herm Edwards was fired after losing to EMU, he wasn't fired because he lost to EMU.

He was fired because he never had the success Billy Napier had. Plus Arizona State has had coulda woulda shoulda Napier buyers remorse for years.

While the EMU loss timing fits, it was only the proverbial feather that broke the camels back.

To try and connect a (hasn't happened yet) loss for a coach in his 4th game, to an unproductive coach in his 5th season is silliness at its best.

jmo

I didn't say he would, I said he SHOULD!
    Bruh the dude lost 1 game during a rebuild year…. If this dude goes out and continues to win like Billy did would you still be asking for his head????? Your attitude towards Des sounds like a damn LSU fan lol. Riddle me this Batman who the hell would have you hired instead of Des?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Now , you, are being silly.

While the timeline of your statement is true, your statement is misleadingly false.

True, Herm Edwards was fired after losing to EMU, he wasn't fired because he lost to EMU.

He was fired because he never had the success Billy Napier had. Plus Arizona State has had coulda woulda shoulda Napier buyers remorse for years.

While the EMU loss timing fits, it was only the proverbial feather that broke the camels back.

To try and connect a (hasn't happened yet) loss for a coach in his 4th game, to an unproductive coach in his 5th season is silliness at its best.

jmo
    Napier had zero success at Arizona State. Hence he was never the head coach at Arizona State.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Bruh the dude lost 1 game during a rebuild year…. If this dude goes out and continues to win like Billy did would you still be asking for his head????? Your attitude towards Des sounds like a damn LSU fan lol. Riddle me this Batman who the hell would have you hired instead of Des?
    Rebuild year? Maggard sold everyone on not taking a step back and continuing what was already on place. Mike was hired as per Maggard to maintain the winning ways.

9. Default Re: Herman Edwards fired!

Napier had zero success at Arizona State. Hence he was never the head coach at Arizona State.
    That's your take away carry from me pointing out the discrepancy of comparing a 50 game coach to a 4 game coach?

That's your take away carry from me pointing out the discrepancy of you comparing a 50 game coach to a 4 game coach?
    The take away is you and others have lowered yall standards thinking it is ok if we lose to ULM.

11. Default Re: Herman Edwards fired!

Rebuild year? Maggard sold everyone on not taking a step back and continuing what was already on place. Mike was hired as per Maggard to maintain the winning ways.
    That's on Maggard, mxpx is asking about your "attitude towards Des"

That's on Maggard, mxpx is asking about your "attitude towards Des"
    My attitude is Des must win Saturday.

13. Default Re: Herman Edwards fired!

The take away is you and others have lowered yall standards thinking it is ok if we lose to ULM.
    No one is lowering standards. You are raising standards.

Not one person Has said it's ok to lose to ULM.

Only one person in history has said you fire a Fourth game coach over something that hasn't even happened.

No one is lowering standards. You are raising standards.

Not one person Has said it's ok to lose to ULM.

Only one person in history has said you fire a Fourth game coach over something that hasn't even happened.
    If the Cajuns don't win another game the rest of the season you would be ok with Mike returning as coach next year? The standards are the standards. Saturday is a must win.

15. Default Re: Herman Edwards fired!

My attitude is Des must win Saturday....
    ...or be fired

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information