Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Rice attendance announced at 18746. There is no way there were that many there.
    They are also counting sold tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    This right here. I am very grateful for what Billy did while he was here. But there’s an argument to be made that he left us worse off than we were when he got here.

Sure we won a lot of games including bowls and a conference championship. He brought us top 25 rankings. And we loved it. But then he took everything with him. I mean he took the freaking media team. Dude left us with nothing.

My analogy here is like building a massive Jenga tower. Nice and sturdy. And then he took more than half the pieces with him to Florida leaving us with a tower that’ll fall over from a light breeze.

I shared the same skepticisms with the Des hire when it was announced. Confused, but excited bc we all love Des. But after the first 3 games it appears he is over his head at the moment. It may take a couple years to build this “jenga tower” back up.
    Napier took what he brought to UL. Nothing wrong with that as all coaches who move up do that.

3. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If we lose to ULM then Mike should be canned. UL should never lose to ULM. Our standards should be higher than them.
    I can’t wait for our first bad loss in Softball next season . . . can the coach

4. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Napier took what he brought to UL. Nothing wrong with that as all coaches who move up do that.
    Not exactly

5. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

In recent years how much better is Rice than UL-M? I’m asking sincerely, as I have no idea.

On the surface I feel like you could replace Rice with UL-M and your comment still stands lol.

(I am not literally saying we should fire Des, just making light of how disappointing this loss was).

I’m hopeful we will turn things around.

If we lose to ULM then Mike should be canned. UL should never lose to ULM. Our standards should be higher than them.

So should we fire Deggs or any other coach for losing to ULM? Yes I hate losing and especially to ULM but it’s sports and anything can happen but to say he should be fired if he loses next week is a bit much

7. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by ryan.hess1986 View Post
    In recent years how much better is Rice than UL-M? I’m asking sincerely, as I have no idea.

On the surface I feel like you could replace Rice with UL-M and your comment still stands lol.

(I am not literally saying we should fire Des, just making light of how disappointing this loss was).

You are pointing out how ridiculous that statement is. We can find 30 head coaches that should be fired every week under that analysis

8. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Yes, and to again be VERY clear to everyone reading….. I am NOT advocating to fire Des. Lol.

Im the worlds worst at over reacting to bad losses, but this just is what it is. Terrible performance all around, but we have 9 games to go and a lot to play for. I’m more concerned with how we bounce back the rest of the season than I am last nights loss.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You are pointing out how ridiculous that statement is. We can find 30 head coaches that should be fired every week under that analysis

9. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

It is unbelievable the silliness that shows up on this board when there is an unexpected occurrence. Well not, it was this silly by the same posters for 3 years when we almost never lost.

Silliness seems to be a disease treatable with cheese. Eat the cheese.

Let that sink in.

10. Default Player ejection

…..Anybody get the story on this? Who was our player? Any video?

11. Default Re: The Ragin' Cajuns Lose the Win Streak, Fall to the Owls, 33-21

……Did LL2 play…..what number if he did?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan.hess1986 View Post

Ryan, the standards and expectations are the standards and expectations and the cULture shouldn't lower them to ULM standards and expectations. The expectations is to always beat ULM in football. Zero Exceptions! We do still have site members who have referred to the Cajuns as the University of Lafayette. Maybe those guys could afford to lose to ULM. The University of Louisiana should never.

13. Default Re: The Ragin' Cajuns Lose the Win Streak, Fall to the Owls, 33-21

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Did LL2 play…..what number if he did?
    Did you get the game in Abbeville?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    So should we fire Deggs or any other coach for losing to ULM? Yes I hate losing and especially to ULM but it’s sports and anything can happen but to say he should be fired if he loses next week is a bit much
    Grad, the standards and expectations are the standards and expectations and the cULture shouldn't lower them to ULM standards and expectations. The expectations is to always beat ULM in football. Zero Exceptions! We do still have site members who have referred to the Cajuns as the University of Lafayette. Maybe those guys could afford to lose to ULM. The University of Louisiana should never.

15. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Ryan and Grad, tell him if he typed correct English on occasion, maybe people would take him seriois.

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information