Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Rice

This offensive line will need to be rebuilt in the offseason. We need to find juco o-linemen. We could also stand to find another running back.

2. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Rice

We’ll be lucky to win any more games. As for if CMD is a bad choice. We’ll have at least 3 more years to find out.

I can only guess we played so much zone was because we couldn’t match up with their big receivers. Their quarterback bought extra time on about half his completions.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Postgame about to go live.
    I would love to listen but I cannot stand to hear somebody say umm and you know 1000 times in an interview. It makes you sound ignorant please someone tell him to stop.

At least Jim McMahon' s son threw us a bone. That makes 2 famous QB offspring we got puck 6s on.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We’ll be lucky to win any more games. As for if CMD is a bad choice. We’ll have at least 3 more years to find out.

I can only guess we played so much zone was because we couldn’t match up with their big receivers. Their quarterback bought extra time on about half his completions.
    I’m of the opinion this was strictly a financial hire. CMD was perfect to placate the fans while USL hired him on the cheap. I don’t fault CMD for taking the job, who wouldn’t in his situation.

Throw in Florida/Napier buy out money, all this plugged holes in budget due to Covid. We’ve been USL’ed.

6. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Rice

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I would love to listen but I cannot stand to hear somebody say umm and you know 1000 times in an interview. It makes you sound ignorant please someone tell him to stop.

Wow no one cares tonight. I know you ____ed but you have to care

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun
    Both Qbs suck. Chris Smith has no business starting. He's a return man at best Un believable how far we have fallen. Even Vegas was fool ed
    Everything wrong with the offense starts with the OL. It affects the play calling, the QB play and the RB play.

But, you’re right. Smith is not a starting RB. He’s a change of pace guy. He can be very effective at that. The problem is there is no starting RB on the roster.

Bottom line, it’s a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I’m of the opinion this was strictly a financial hire. CMD was perfect to placate the fans while USL hired him on the cheap. I don’t fault CMD for taking the job, who wouldn’t in his situation.

Throw in Florida/Napier buy out money, all this plugged holes in budget due to Covid. We’ve been USL’ed.
    Seems about right.

The loss of Emani Bailey and Montrell Johnson Jr. at running back looms large, but so do the losses along the o-line.

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Rice

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Both Qbs suck. Chris Smith has no business starting. He's a return man at best Un believable how far we have fallen. Even Vegas was fool ed
    ….Chris Smith’s TD run was as good as it gets…….quickness, toughness, balance, and sheer determination to get the TD!

12. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I'm not happy but I support my Cajuns. No finger pointing for me and boy that's hard. Whoever CMD starts next game I'll support I'm tired of fighting for a QB. Let's regroup and move on GEAUX CAJUNS
    Spoken like a true fan. I'm glad most of the posters on this board don't have anything to do with the program. This team and coaching staff are a work in progress. Geaux Cajuns!

13. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Rice

Chris needs a hole to be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….Chris Smith’s TD run was as good as it gets…….quickness, toughness, balance, and sheer determination to get the TD!
    Yes, it was a very good run. But, one run doesn't make a good starting RB. Our lack of talent at RB to me is more glaring than our OL, which isn't saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan.hess1986 View Post
    Who?
    I'm listening to the KPEL post game guys. Where in the world did they get these people? Were they watching the same game?

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information