Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

1. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Second this

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Great post. I agree

Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

I feel bad for Coaches and players. I think they are the ones hurting the most. I’m sure they, more than anyone else, expected to be better. Hoping they can find some answers to help them improve and put themselves in contention for every game.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    I feel bad for Coaches and players. I think they are the ones hurting the most. I’m sure they, more than anyone else, expected to be better. Hoping they can find some answers to help them improve and put themselves in contention for every game.
    Yes, I'm sure they are not feeling good about where this team is thinking they were doing the right things but now scratching their head wondering how to fix getting beat by less talented teams.

Last time we lost with +2 turnovers was 2015... my liver can't handle another year like that

Default Re: The Ragin' Cajuns Lose the Win Streak, Fall to the Owls, 33-21

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……lI checked the stats and he wasn’t there ….looked like him catching a pass….anybody got the scoop!
    That was Neal Johnson the TE. He wears #9 too.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Best post in this thread.
    Right, maybe we should bring out the Beamer model again!

Figure it out MD! I don't want to go back to the early 2000's with the countless excuses of youth, injuries, etc!

7. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Right, maybe we should bring out the Beamer model again!

Figure it out MD! I don't want to go back to the early 2000's with the countless excuses of youth, injuries, etc!
    Bustle broke the Beamer model when he fired Christophel and Pry.

He, never recovered

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    No
    BBcajun, the standards and expectations are the standards and expectations. The cULture shouldn't lower themselves to ULM standards and expectations. The expectations is to always beat ULM in football, never lower them. Zero Exceptions! We do still have site members who have referred to the Cajuns as the University of Lafayette. Maybe those guys could afford to lose to ULM. The University of Louisiana should never and can't afford to.

9. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Guess what hurts most for those that fell for the sunshine and continued pumping the sunshine have a bitter taste of reality and they’re spewing the icing covered excrement they
    swallowed.
    Say you and others were right in that CMD was a bargain basement hire, especially because Wuhan knocked the hell out of the money.

I’m guessing that they aren’t going to fire him short of something with cause because they don’t have the money. They keep Big Fish because they can’t afford a buyout.

So you can cry, I was right, I told y’all so. That and $7.50 will buy you a small latte mocha, because of inflation.

Bottom line complain about play selection, game day management, recruiting whatever you want but he’s getting at least 3 years.

10. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Yes, I'm sure they are not feeling good about where this team is thinking they were doing the right things but now scratching their head wondering how to fix getting beat by less talented teams.
    teamS? Nothing like the big stretch . . .

Every athletic department experienced COVID, how is UL athletics so under funded and needing to make significant cuts? It’s negatively affecting our soccer, basketball, and now football programs. We also have subpar service from game management, RCAF, and marketing. Our academics seems to secure funding to succeed. What can athletics, the front porch of the university, do to win at a national level too?

12. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Every athletic department experienced COVID, how is UL athletics so under funded and needing to make significant cuts? It’s negatively affecting our soccer, basketball, and now football programs. We also have subpar service from game management, RCAF, and marketing. Our academics seems to secure funding to succeed. What can athletics, the front porch of the university, do to win at a national level too?
    Many have always wondered where the money tree was planted. Looks like there was none.

Default Re: The Streak is Gone… So is Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Definitely a must win game.
    A must - blowout game.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Napier was also coming into a rebuild with 65 scholarships. I know Dan Lanning interviewed for the job. Seems like we were promised blue fin tuna and we showed up all we got was tuna salad sandwich.
    He also inherited an o-line with 2 future nfl players and 2 running backs that went on to NFL. Also had arguably the 3rd best QB in UL history waiting in the wings. Credit to Napier, he recruited some talent that made an impact pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    He also inherited an o-line with 2 future nfl players and 2 running backs that went on to NFL. Also had arguably the 3rd best QB in UL history waiting in the wings. Credit to Napier, he recruited some talent that made an impact pretty quickly.
    We made 1 more in the portal and that was a back up OL . They clearly liked what they saw in spring or failed to evaluate properly.

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information