Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It is unbelievable the silliness that shows up on this board when there is an unexpected occurrence. Well not, it was this silly by the same posters for 3 years when we almost never lost.

Silliness seems to be a disease treatable with cheese. Eat the cheese.

Let that sink in.
    This is not an unexpected occurrence. It is the same way we have played for 6 of the 8 quarters so far. There is a lot to correct from coaching to play on the field. We are all supportive in Coach Des in getting that done, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    In other news, Eastern Michigan beat Arizona state last night. Strap in, it’ll be an up and down year.
    Well, I picked them in a pool I’m in. That will help wash even with my UL pick.

3. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    This is not an unexpected occurrence. It is the same way we have played for 6 of the 8 quarters so far. There is a lot to correct from coaching to play on the field. We are all supportive in Coach Des in getting that done, hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Name one person who expected us to lose to Rice yesterday?

Where’s the guy who was calling everyone idiots last week for panicking during the first half of the EMU game?

This is so COOL Re: Player ejection

Yes there is a video out there I don’t have it to post. but I think it has something to do with the other guys sexual characteristics! He definitely baited our guy and then put his hands up like what did I do? That is what I saw posted in the picture and may be someone more technical than me can post it.

Well, I was preemptive at church with a friend that’s a ULM grad/supporter. Congratulated him on their upcoming victory. That’s easier to walk back than smack talking after last night’s embarrassment.

I’m pulling for Des as long as we don’t see a lay down and quit like HUD’s last game.

Default Re: Player ejection

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Yes there is a video out there I don’t have it to post. but I think it has something to do with the other guys sexual characteristics! He definitely baited our guy and then put his hands up like what did I do? That is what I saw posted in the picture and may be someone more technical than me can post it.
    It was a Gif on Twitter. A shame they had players like that, but our guys still should have retaliated by getting them back during the play on the field without another penalty. Rice lacked class, but they also were better when it counted. Rice is a team we should have owned.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, I was preemptive at church with a friend that’s a ULM grad/supporter. Congratulated him on their upcoming victory. That’s easier to walk back than smack talking after last night’s embarrassment.

I’m pulling for Des as long as we don’t see a lay down and quit like HUD’s last game.
    Delhomme told someone last night we will be lucky to make a bowl with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..Anybody get the story on this? Who was our player? Any video?
    The only ejection was one of our players kicked a Rice player’s helmet out of bounds on a sideline play. Appeared he wasn’t even in on the play. Right call, stupid move. Just lack of discipline.

The play you guys are discussing was a penalty but no ejection.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Delhomme told someone last night we will be lucky to make a bowl with this team.
    Nothing profound there. Pretty much my take after southeastern. Anyone who didn’t expect to take a step back this year wasn’t paying attention.

I'm not pulling for Des out of blind loyalty. I want to see results of why we should be behind him. I want to see this intelligence and preparedness that Dr. Maggard claimed he saw and reason he made that decision. We looked overwhelmed, lack physicality, no emotion (except the penalty kind) and flat out, out-coached both on offense and defense.

12. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Double hearsay. That is not even admissible in a kangaroo court.

13. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I'm not pulling for Des out of blind loyalty. I want to see results of why we should be behind him. I want to see this intelligence and preparedness that Dr. Maggard claimed he saw and reason he made that decision. We looked overwhelmed, lack physicality, no emotion (except the penalty kind) and flat out, out-coached both on offense and defense.
    You should be behind him because he is the HC of the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns with only three games under his belt.

This is America. You are NOT guilty UNTIL proven innocent. The fact that he was given the reins should be enough at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The only ejection was one of our players kicked a Rice player’s helmet out of bounds on a sideline play. Appeared he wasn’t even in on the play. Right call, stupid move. Just lack of discipline.

The play you guys are discussing was a penalty but no ejection.
    You are correct on that.

There was an ejection and it was announced that a punch was thrown. I wasn’t paying attention when it happened, so I can’t say if it did or didn’t actually happen.

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread Information