Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

The majority of these complaints have been the same for several years. I have not seen much improvement in game day experience even with all the complaints. This is a leadership problem. The leadership is telling the fans we don't care about your complaints. Why hasn't Maggard done anything about this? Why is the RCAF a joke? Who is ultimately accountable for all of this?

Some of the most successful business people know details matter--example: Steve Jobs--he knew small details matter which is why they did R&D on how to package their devices.

Our leadership doesn't care about the details--they are too busy chasing the next big donor. They have had success with this approach but at a huge cost for the average fan which is why the attendance is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfever View Post
    The majority of these complaints have been the same for several years. I have not seen much improvement in game day experience even with all the complaints. This is a leadership problem. The leadership is telling the fans we don't care about your complaints. Why hasn't Maggard done anything about this? Why is the RCAF a joke? Who is ultimately accountable for all of this?

Some of the most successful business people know details matter--example: Steve Jobs--he knew small details matter which is why they did R&D on how to package their devices.

Our leadership doesn't care about the details--they are too busy chasing the next big donor. They have had success with this approach but at a huge cost for the average fan which is why the attendance is terrible.
    No one media will bring it up or question the university.
    Lafayette had one media person start asking tough questions and they shipped him to Mobile so fast

Many of the in game complaints will get fixed with the renovated stadium. The current one is out dated. I see many people suggesting the solution is to lower price and give things away. When the new stadium is built it should be just the opposite with the premium seating and that will trickle down. Need to make owning seats in the newly renovated club house a status symbol thing that all the members of places like oak borne and le triomphe want to be a part of. All the folks who own the service companies in the area will want to be a part of it. Create a status symbol with the suites and that will trickle down to the average joe. Need to make it the thing to do and the place to be in Lafayette. That is where the person selling luxury seating has to get creative to create that value.

4. Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

Very accurate.

maybe we have more in common than i originally thought. many apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    You snow skied in September and October there?
    In December.

W

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    In December.
    Ok. So no one is going snow skiing instead of going to a football game in the fall.

W

Ok. So no one is going snow skiing instead of going to a football game in the fall.
    they play football in december BP. you can do both anyway

9. Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

In December you can ski to the game.

W

I’ll send you some pics of me skiing in late November, do it every year. My point is that people say there’s nothing to Boone except App games and it’s simply not true. What is true is App football is the only thing people WANT to do in Boone. That’s what we need and it starts and ends with the students.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I’ll send you some pics of me skiing in late November, do it every year. My point is that people say there’s nothing to Boone except App games and it’s simply not true. What is true is App football is the only thing people WANT to do in Boone. That’s what we need and it starts and ends with the students.
    He's right, it does snow or it gets cold enough at night on the mountains around Boone in early November. Late October to make snow as well...i know, have been stuck more than once in snow taking 71 back to App..App Daughter too

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    It wasnt tongue in cheek.

It sounds like a matter of principle for the man.
    How in the hell do you know if what I said was or wasn't tongue in cheek. The poster said money wasn't an issue. My comment was meant as a joke they nickle and dime you on everything. GFO and troll somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    No one media will bring it up or question the university.
    Lafayette had one media person start asking tough questions and they shipped him to Mobile so fast
    MAT would ask the hard hitting questions.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    How in the hell do you know if what I said was or wasn't tongue in cheek. The poster said money wasn't an issue. My comment was meant as a joke they nickle and dime you on everything. GFO and troll somewhere else.
    I’m gonna pull your favorite juvenile card:

Learn how to spell, then I’ll take you seriously. It’s “GTFO” - not “GTO.”

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    they play football in december BP. you can do both anyway
    Only if they host the championship game the very first weekend.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information