Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lance LeGendre displays positive signs early in transition to WR

1. UL Football Lance LeGendre displays positive signs early in transition to WR

It was a tough decision to accept, but the writing was on the wall.

Despite playing quarterback his entire life and being on the "QB1, Beyond the Lights" Netflix docuseries, Warren Easton star Lance LeGendre is now officially a wide receiver for the UL Ragin’ Cajuns

Default Re: Lance LeGendre displays positive signs early in transition to WR

Happy to see this work out and not lose him to another program. I hope he has the opportunity to make some plays down the road that contribute to wins and overall team success.

This WR core has the talent to be special.

How many times have we seen high level players change positions in College from High School? I can think of 5 right off hand:

Devery Henderson (Opelousas/LSU). Played tailback in High School and went on to be a solid WR at LSU.

Lucas Taylor (Carencro/Tennessee). Qb/WR. Solid Junior season at uT. Great QB in H.S.

Kyle Kipps (Comeaux/LSU): TE/DE. Big transition but did well.

Damien James (Carencro/LSU). QB/DB. Athletic, but undersized to play QB at LSU.

Josh Reed (Rayne/LSU): Tailback/WR. Went on to play WR and win the Biletnikoff award.

Sorry bout all the LSU references examples. Those are the ones that come to mind.

I mean people change positions from high school to college all the time. Or are you talking about changing positions while in college?
    Michael jaquet started at wr and then moved to corner

Trey Amos was a QB st CHNI

When I can finally crack open a cold one after this workday, I'll cheers to Lance's success and NFL chances.

I hope he's excited and not let down, got his whole life ahead of him.

Didn’t Coach Dez change positions a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Aren't you getting a bit personal?

How many times have we seen high level players change positions in College from High School? I can think of 5 right off hand:

Devery Henderson (Opelousas/LSU). Played tailback in High School and went on to be a solid WR at LSU.

Lucas Taylor (Carencro/Tennessee). Qb/WR. Solid Junior season at uT. Great QB in H.S.

Kyle Kipps (Comeaux/LSU): TE/DE. Big transition but did well.

Damien James (Carencro/LSU). QB/DB. Athletic, but undersized to play QB at LSU.

Josh Reed (Rayne/LSU): Tailback/WR. Went on to play WR and win the Biletnikoff award.
    I remember Braxton Miller position change from this play alone

12. Default Re: Lance LeGendre displays positive signs early in transition to WR

There may have been early talk but not really.

He was a QB and DB in high school and was in on some out of position trick plays at Louisiana but he was always a QB at UL.

Ike Taylor from Running Back to DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Trey Amos was a QB st CHNI
    He was also one of the best CB in Acadiana.

Curious to see. Can he and is he willing to block at the position. If you can’t block you can’t play the position as it needs to be played.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information