Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Luke Combs Announced as ESPN Guest Picker for App/Troy @ The Rock

Default Re: Luke Combs Announced as ESPN Guest Picker for App/Troy @ The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Jake Delhomme
    Peanut
    Brian Mitchell
    Orrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    THE CAJUN CHICKEN!!

I only say no to Dustin or Daniel cause they aren't even football fans.

And you have GOT to be kidding with CUPID! C'mon man.
    Poo poo moves the needle

2. Default Re: Luke Combs Announced as ESPN Guest Picker for App/Troy @ The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Poo poo moves the needle
    Not enough Broussard

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    And you have GOT to be kidding with CUPID! C'mon man.
    I’m pretty sure the reason I moved to Colorado was so that I would never have to hear that song again. I would rather listen to Bluegrass for 3 hours straight instead of listening to the Cupid Shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Poo poo moves the needle
    He curses too much

What would Corso put on his head if we're picked for Victory.

I did see the choobacabra hairless dog in the rear view mirror on a trip to a camp in Pecan Island about 7-8 years ago! It'd probably scare the hell out of kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    A flaming dildo

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    James Carvel? He is afterall, "The Ragin Cajun".which is probably what would happen.
    Hell to the NOOOOOOOO!!!!! That would be the worst ever, he does not give a SHI-ITE about UL. Complete embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Could also make a pretty strong case for Brian Mitchell. He’s not really a household name, but with a little intro highlighting his college career, NFL career and media career, me might be as solid of a choice as anyone else.

Also, Peanut. Definitely Peanut.
    I was scrolling to say Peanut. Great ambassador to our U.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post

I did see the choobacabra hairless dog in the rear view mirror on a trip to a camp in Pecan Island about 7-8 years ago! It'd probably scare the hell out of kids!
    True. We have no mascot. They will never come.

Too bad Mondo went to the East….

11. Default Re: Luke Combs Announced as ESPN Guest Picker for App/Troy @ The Rock

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    I have a gut feeling that if we had College Gameday in Lafayette, Addison Rae would end up being the guest picker, and that would be straight garbage.

I would like to see Marc Broussard on Gameday since he has had some popularity on YouTube in past years.
    Who is Addison Rae?

Quote Originally Posted by allincajun View Post
    Who is Addison Rae?
    She is basically famous on social media for doing dances (pretty stupid ,right?), and she’s from Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Hell to the NOOOOOOOO!!!!! That would be the worst ever, he does not give a SHI-ITE about UL. Complete embarrassment.
    Dave, just being my own sarcastic self.I'd burn the set down if he was chosen.

She is basically famous on social media for doing dances (pretty stupid ,right?), and she’s from Lafayette.
    Hollis Conway is a great ambassador

Everyone else here is too old to know lol. It would 100% be her. It's ESPN/Disney.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information