Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Rice Pregame talk

1. Default Re: Rice Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Oh, don't get me started.
    ……well actually Dr Mag mentioned about 4 at the RCAF GIG…MENTIONED ABOUT BEING A LIL SHORT HANDED ACROSS THE UNIVERSITY AT THIS TIME….well I think we are doing not bad considering…….Wonder if what has been done in the past….some retirees doing a lil volunteer work might help!

Default Re: Rice Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……well actually Dr Mag mentioned about 4 at the RCAF GIG…MENTIONED ABOUT BEING A LIL SHORT HANDED ACROSS THE UNIVERSITY AT THIS TIME….well I think we are doing not bad considering…….Wonder if what has been done in the past….some retirees doing a lil volunteer work might help!
    VOTE FOR BOOMER
    Interim Volunteer Assistant AD of Communications

3. Default Re: Rice Tickets

The game against the Funroevians is a no win situation. People will only notice if you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Damn. Did this reply really miss the target??
    Yes. Wave your hands in the air if you a true player. I can see some women tonight that should be having my baby. My baby.

Actually I tell my kids that all the time. Now my daughters friends all call me that too.
    Last edited by Big Poppa; August 28th, 2022 at 08:04 am. Reason: Just seeing the response

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Yes. Wave your hands in the air if you a true player. I can see some women tonight that should be having my baby. My baby.

Actually I tell my kids that all the time. Now my daughters friends all call me that too.
    That keanu reeves movie where he has to coach a inter city little league team and the pitcher plays that song on repeat. That’s all I see is the kid dancing on the mound when I here that song.

“Hardball” from 2001

Everyone picked up y’all tickets? Quite a few people picking up Rice tickets, season tickets and parking passes Monday morning.

I will pick up mine Saturday before the game. Is UL also selling ULM & other away game tickets? I haven’t seen them advertise. Do we need to get on a request list for those too?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Everyone picked up y’all tickets? Quite a few people picking up Rice tickets, season tickets and parking passes Monday morning.
    Beau, do you know where the AA tent is gonna be? I would like to get a parking spot close by where we can all congregate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Beau, do you know where the AA tent is gonna be? I would like to get a parking spot close by where we can all congregate.
    Per the AA it’s on the SE corner of the stadium.

Per the AA it’s on the SE corner of the stadium.
    Aight. Looks like west lot 4 is right next to it. Gonna be Rice Stadium takeover. Let's Geaux

I would like to support the AA tailgate. But we have a group of 17 many of which are kids. Is it 50 for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I would like to support the AA tailgate. But we have a group of 17 many of which are kids. Is it 50 for everyone?
    Ouch, that'll get expensive real quick. Good news is there seems to be a Reinhart Dr. type road that loops around the stadium and the parking lot is right next to it. It's only $10 to park there in lot 4 and $50 to park an RV in lot 5. I'd get there early, bring a ice chest and a few camp chairs. Anyone that wants to can bounce back and forth

Bought our 4 for the Rice game earlier this week.

You should drag Skeeter over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Bought our 4 for the Rice game earlier this week.

You should drag Skeeter over here!
    Great.

Uh huh. Yea right.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information