Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Predict the score UL/Rice

Default Re: Predict the score UL/Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Gris-Gris View Post
    Rice catches the boys sleeping.

UL 21 Rice 31
    Well done Gris-Gris!!!

Default Re: Predict the score UL/Rice

We made a move forward with Hud, then bought a rocket to the moon in Napier. I think that Coach Desormeaux knows a lot about football, and I think he might be a successful coach, but not at UL.

I fear that the players look at him as "one of them". They looked at Napier as "somebody they wanted to be". Both are levels of respect, but I don't think the players give that extra gear like they did for Hud, or the extra two or three gears like they did for Napier.

I hope I'm wrong. I really like Desormeaux. He is a nice guy, and it would be great for our players to want to play hard for a former Cajun!

3. Default Re: Predict the score UL/Rice

Quote Originally Posted by old alum View Post
    We made a move forward with Hud, then bought a rocket to the moon in Napier. I think that Coach Desormeaux knows a lot about football, and I think he might be a successful coach, but not at UL.

I fear that the players look at him as "one of them". They looked at Napier as "somebody they wanted to be". Both are levels of respect, but I don't think the players give that extra gear like they did for Hud, or the extra two or three gears like they did for Napier.

I hope I'm wrong. I really like Desormeaux. He is a nice guy, and it would be great for our players to want to play hard for a former Cajun!
    To one of your points: If he recruited them from the angle of his being one of them you might have a point. Otherwise not so much.

As of right now, coach Desormeaux is saying its a communication problem "you know"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information