Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile on FB....

UL Football Meanwhile on FB....

From The Ragin Cajuns Football Fan Page...

Athletic Department personnel really need to join this fan page and go through these recent posts.

Specifically comments in posts regarding attendance, stadium size, food/drink, etc….

A lot of reasons why people aren’t going to the games. Also some good ideas that could help with attendance, concessions, game day, etc…

If any of you hold close relationships to Duane Bailey, Marcus Marks, Sam Demuzio, Brandon Domingue, Troy Wingerter, etc… I challenge you to ask them to visit this page regularly.

Communication with your fan base could have the answers you need.

Default Re: Meanwhile on FB....

I have it on good authority the Sam Demuzio visits Ragin Pagin...

Many of the peoples great ideas have already been tried by the administration. Also, plenty of those people don’t even know the slightest amount of information about the stadium renovation.

marks is doing what hes told to do
    Sam is brand new
    Domingue is probably the only boots on the ground rcaf has right now
    troy has plenty other things to be worried about than fan experience

that football page is packed with lsu/cajun fans. lots of delusion over there.what needs to happen is the entire thinking on concessions needs be overhauled. bring back outside vendors. stop closing the east side concession stands. stop staffing concessions with hs bands. fix the popcorn machines that never work. tear up the sodexo contract and set it on fire

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    Sam is brand new

that football page is packed with lsu/cajun fans. lots of delusion over there.what needs to happen is the entire thinking on concessions needs be overhauled. bring back outside vendors. stop closing the east side concession stands. stop staffing concessions with hs bands. fix the popcorn machines that never work. tear up the sodexo contract and set it on fire
    Something tells me with all the now hiring signs at almost every restaurant in the area, it will not be easy to address the food & beverage problems at Cajun Field, or any other venue on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Something tells me with all the now hiring signs at almost every restaurant in the area, it will not be easy to address the food & beverage problems at Cajun Field, or any other venue on campus.
    it is a new problem for the hospitality industry. what about catering companies that used to make money in the oilfield? I bet they need the work

it is a new problem for the hospitality industry. what about catering companies that used to make money in the oilfield? I bet they need the work
    Either way it will have to be outsourced because of the cost of labor and liability insurance. I'm not certain that just one vendor can handle the responsibilities of such events in this area. But you might be on to something, offering opportunities for multiple vendors such as Baily's, or other offshore catering companies might help.

Suckdexo shoulda been fired a very long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I have it on good authority the Sam Demuzio visits Ragin Pagin...
    He isn't the only one.

If they’re back in the oilfield, I’m willing to bet a) they’re extremely busy at the moment & b) they’re struggling to find workers as well

I think a committee needs to be put together to handle all these issues.

I personally think we need to hire the girl/guy who runs Festival International or Festival Acadiens as a Consultant to revamp the entire thing. From Concessions to Tailgating

They might be able to bring in additional independent concessions, but it is my understanding they have to give 30% to 35% of sales to Sodexo or UL. Maybe that percentage could be reduced until the stadium is renovated and concessions can be handled more efficiently. Just a thought.

Sam is brand new

There are several outside vendors at the football games. I believe they are staffed by the vendors. Don't remember the names of all of them, but I think there are at least 6. Most are located on the student side. We bought meat pies, boudin and boudin balls pulled pork nachos and pulled pork sandwiches. Thought the price was reasonable and the quality was good

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    There are several outside vendors at the football games. I believe they are staffed by the vendors. Don't remember the names of all of them, but I think there are at least 6. Most are located on the student side. We bought meat pies, boudin and boudin balls pulled pork nachos and pulled pork sandwiches. Thought the price was reasonable and the quality was good
    Acadian Slice, Best Stop, KOK Wings, and a BBQ guy with pulled pork and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Acadian Slice, Best Stop, KOK Wings, and a BBQ guy with pulled pork and stuff
    CajunNew Yorker was there the first game.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information