Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SBC Causing Pain for P5's

Default Re: SBC Causing Pain for P5's

Maybe they should get off the field and let the team practice.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thanks, I hadn't noticed they blocked the video. But, they were wondering if they knew how to read a map or follow directions to get to the stadium. They were not sure if they would even show up. Not a very good look for the Aggies.
    My question is how strong can a school's education curriculum be if the student body has to attend midnight practice to learn how to yell?

That reminds me of the Aggie who decided to make some counterfeit money, but didn't notice the plates read 12 dollar bills before he started printing them off. Anyway after he had a big pile made & realized his mistake. He had the bright idea he would take the phony money to Louisiana to launder it thinking those dumb cajuns will never know the difference.

So he gets to Vinton & stops at the Longhorn truck stop to get gas. While he's in there Boudreaux's working the register & the guy walks up to Boudreaux & asks him sir can you make change for a 12 dollar bill? To whish Boudreax replies mae yeah, how you want that three fours, four threes, or two sixes?

At least the Aggies may be able to take solace in saying they lost to the likely, eventual national champs, according to deadspin.

https://deadspin.com/here-comes-the-.1849526684/amp

4. Default Re: SBC Causing Pain for P5's

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    At least the Aggies may be able to take solace in saying they lost to the likely, eventual national champs, according to deadspin.

https://deadspin.com/here-comes-the-.1849526684/amp
    Louisiana Athletics needs to quit relying on organic osmosis to get the word out.

There is no way this writer slants the rest quite the way he does if he is aware of Louisiana's 15-game winning streak.

Those aggies are some weird mofos

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Louisiana Athletics needs to quit relying on organic osmosis to get the word out.

There is no way this writer slants the rest quite the way he does if he is aware of Louisiana's 15-game winning streak.
    Or that we beat all three upset victors last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That's an embarrassment and TAMU knows it. I've seen it taken down on multiple different platforms.

The midnight yell is a big university organized event. I can imagine lame trash talk like that coming from a student section, but not at a university event. It was actually uncomfortable to hear that dude try to rip them. I mean, you can do better than that.
    Yeah, he wasn't very original and he didn't get a lot of reaction from the students there. Kind of cheesy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information