Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

1. Default Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

They are charging $50 per person to get into their tent on Saturday at Rice. First of all Rice charged them $10000 fee to set it up. Plus they have to pay an additional $2500 to the City of Houston for a tourist fee. Now the University is not going to cover this. So they are charging $50 per person to cover their idiot agreement. As of Friday they only had 14 sign up. Plus they sent out notices and UL Lafayette everything. We have a message problem big time!! I do not work with idiots!!!!

Default Re: Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

Those AA tailgates are notoriously boring anyway. I'll be a lot happier pre-gaming in Rice Village.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    They are charging $50 per person to get into their tent on Saturday at Rice. First of all Rice charged them $10000 fee to set it up. Plus they have to pay an additional $2500 to the City of Houston for a tourist fee. Now the University is not going to cover this. So they are charging $50 per person to cover their idiot agreement. As of Friday they only had 14 sign up. Plus they sent out notices and UL Lafayette everything. We have a message problem big time!! I do not work with idiots!!!!
    I must have screwed up; I thought I paid for food and beverages at a tailgate tent?

4. Default Re: Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I must have screwed up; I thought I paid for food and beverages at a tailgate tent?
    I still have not found out what you get for $50!!

I still have not found out what you get for $50!!
    Try this: https://calendar.louisiana.edu/alumn.../event_id/9288

6. Default Re: Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

They changed all of there references from UL Lafayette to Louisiana. Someone must have gotten the memo. I have been on a fight on LinkedIn with the University. I believe we are winning.

Will you even be attending the game?

8. Default Re: Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

I do not live near Rice anymore. I live on Lake Conroe in Montgomery.

Last edited by Lafitte the Pirate; September 11th, 2022 at 06:03 pm. Reason: More info

I do not live near Rice anymore. I live on Lake Conroe in Montgomery.
    So why complain?

Is there no open tailgate area there? I mean to setup a tent and cook?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So why complain?
    Because he’s a concerned fan upset that the idiots are running the show.

Jeaux is setting up his DJ tent next door and we are gonna tear it down in houston like we tore it down in Austin last year

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Jeaux is setting up his DJ tent next door and we are gonna tear it down in houston like we tore it down in Austin last year
    Will Jeaux also have the boiled crabs?

Batch, B$tch, B1tch. Is that all we do now? We are on a 15 game winning street in UL football. Image that. Yea it’s very hard to imagine for me, but it is not an imagination. It is a fact. Geaux Cajuns!

15. Default Re: Alumni Association = Stupid Run Organization

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So why complain?
    Who is complaining? These are just plain facts. We have heard time and time again that we have a messaging problem. Plus I have been putting my money where my mouth is. Based on your pass post, you are not in any position to call me a complainer!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information