Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Increase Attendance?

1. Default Re: How to Increase Attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I pay plenty and have a lot of people who would pay per game to park, per game to tailgate, per game for tickets…you will never get season buy in if you don’t get them there for a single game. Nobody goes from zero to all in.
    I’m not disagreeing with you.

Default Re: How to Increase Attendance?

This is the most accurate statement !!

It takes time to be a fan, you become a fan little by little.

This isn’t Missouri or LSU. I think the University needs to understand this concept. These schools already have a fanbase.

We have a very small fanbase we need to build it little by little

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I know RCAF members get premium spots and pay to park in Cajun Field.

I say charge 20 bucks at the gate into Cajun Field. If it fills up, well RCAF members y’all should of came earlier.

They are rows and rows of empty parking inside Cajun Field that are never used each game.

There should be a way have those spots available if people are not going to use them
    The whole system is defunct, my tailgate spot used to be right by D lot…so to me, a D pass was like an A pass. There is a reason B lot is empty bc it’s not any better than C lot. I think tying our Rcaf donations to parking spot location is silly. Especially when half of tailgate and parking are unsold, you are doing it wrong

I pay plenty and have a lot of people who would pay per game to park, per game to tailgate, per game for tickets…you will never get season buy in if you don’t get them there for a single game. Nobody goes from zero to all in.
    Didn’t you drop your ticket quantity bc you couldn’t give away tickets?

We need to be like App and routinely win P5 games or at least be highly competitive. To date, we can not make that pitch to the casual fan.

The casual bandwagon fans don’t care about beating G5 schools.

You want to increase attendance? Crash the internet that would gain thousands of couch potato’s. Then you’d gain some RP coaches who like posting more than attending( even when In attendance)

It’s no coincidence that attendance is down nationwide and every game is available from your recliner. I’ve seen people say the espn+ crowd wouldn’t show up even if it wasn’t streaming. I 100% disagree with this.

1. Tarp the GA upper deck seats.
    2. Make all sideline seats reserved seating.
    3. Free parking on Cajundome side of Cajun Field.
    4. Bring the students and greek organizations back within the gates of Cajun Field.
    5. Create UBER/Lyft zone within Cajun Field. It could be cheaper and safer than parking. Creates easy access to Cajun Field.
    6. We need more local/regional news coverage. We should have coverage from Alexandria to Houma, Lake Charles to NOLA. Request beat writers.

Blackout espn+ In a 20 mile radius and you’d gain 5,000-8,000 people.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    As usual, everything showing up here is either satire or free, neither of which pays the bills.
    Feel free to actually contribute to the thread then. Do you have any ideas? It's easy to be a critic.

Regarding empty RCAF parking lot,I would certainly hope they’ve tied the number of passes to the number of reserved spots / section.

If they have, they certainly have to make sure there are enough reserved spots as number of passes outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Blackout espn+ In a 20 mile radius and you’d gain 5,000-8,000 people.
    AMEN!!!

11. Default Re: How to Increase Attendance?

You want to increase attendance? Crash the internet that would gain thousands of couch potato’s. Then you’d gain some RP coaches who like posting more than attending( even when In attendance)

It’s no coincidence that attendance is down nationwide and every game is available from your recliner. I’ve seen people say the espn+ crowd wouldn’t show up even if it wasn’t streaming. I 100% disagree with this.
    Love to see your research. It will be interesting to see if couch potato is defined.

Half the parking pass spots are empty/unfold…sell them per game until full. Why make people pay to park across the street with thousands of unsold parking spots in the gate? I think people will pay for convenience, seems like we are expected to pay for inconvenience
    Its free to park now at the Cajun Dome and across the street.

I agree with offering paid gameday spots at the field though. Sadly it would soon turn in to “well why aren’t those spots free too?” but we can’t help that.

Serious question. Do they give a pass to RCAF members for their parking/tailgate spot? Like a laminated rear view hangar?

14. Default Re: How to Increase Attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Feel free to actually contribute to the thread then. Do you have any ideas? It's easy to be a critic.
    I gave many suggestions. You just want to post about Vic. Stay on topic.

It’s a hunch. Like I had a hunch we would win after the lightning delay.

I’d like to see you not post useless reply’s. But then you might not exist here.
    The ignore function is very useful.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information