Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Increase Attendance?

I have a Question How to Increase Attendance?

I wanted to just create a thread about how could we increase attendance.

We need a good brainstorming session.

In order for us to get to the next level, and become the Thee University of Louisiana we have to do it

Default Re: How to Increase Attendance?

Let all students, or anyone within the age of 17-25, to walk in through the student tailgate entrance, without question…just let them walk through and sell them alcohol. Also, let them sit anywhere they want on the East side.

Honestly attendance wasn't horrible. My section (section next to North endzone)was decently full. Way more than previous game

Open up parking lots and bring the party back to tailgating. Paid lots are half empty, it’s not working. Get more than one beer booth for the entire upper deck and balcony…or if you gonna make me miss half a quarter to get a beer at least put closed circuit TV’s in the concourse where I can watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Honestly attendance wasn't horrible. My section (section next to North endzone)was decently full. Way more than previous game
    Wasn't horrible? 15K in a 41K stadium is horrible.

I dont believe attendance was only 15k which is what I'm trying to say. It was over 20k imo

I dont believe attendance was only 15k which is what I'm trying to say. It was over 20k imo
    20K is horrible.

We've gotten to the point that an almost empty stadium is "decent" attendance. LMAO. OM Jesus. The east side was empty except for the one student section and the band, the south end was empty, the upper deck was mostly empty, and the west side was about half full. It was again embarrassing, and I've given up on Acadiana supporting this winning program.

We need to figure out how App State is able to create a buzz around there program.

It just seems like we cant create that same type of buzz !

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    We need to figure out how App State is able to create a buzz around there program.

That situation is generational. That is an organic fan base that can’t be duplicated overnight.

We have way too many alumni that own purple and yellow in their closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post

Haven't been paying attention much lately have you?...

12. Default Re: How to Increase Attendance?

Maybe we need some mountains

They rock top tier opponents !! I know

They are able to keep it exciting and fresh

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Maybe we need some mountains
    I'd settle for a real fall....which would then be determined to be too cold, cold to sit in a stadium...

Build a 15000 seat stadium with standing room (expandable) capacity. It really is embarrassing to say 15k was decently ok attendance. I don’t believe if you had free tailgating with free tickets and free beer you could fill that stadium.

And please quit quit quit with the whole “we need better opponents” argument. I’ve never been to any sporting event to see the opposing team, ever.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information