Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: College Gameday @ App State

Default Re: College Gameday @ App State

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    You do realize they are playing Troy, a Sunbelt West member?
    Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    I think it would be interesting to know how many of those $14 tickets were sold. I am not sure if you gave away tickets if you would get 30,000 people in the stands
    I've always said that UL should give tickets to the local high schools. Create a "Prep Zone" on the visitor side. Move the visitors to the end zones.

Coaching carousel begins. Frost out at Nebraska. Do they take another chance on a successful G5 coach? Sure to be discussed on Gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    I've always said that UL should give tickets to the local high schools. Create a "Prep Zone" on the visitor side. Move the visitors to the end zones.
    I'm not sure about having a prep zone but visitor seating SHOULD NOT be at the 50. Put them on the 10 like most other sections.

Also did they move the redzone again? I thought they had the section on both sides of the 50s.

The bottom 20 rows on both sides of the stadium should be for students only with free tickets for them. Oh wait, the students don’t show up to the games, never mind.

6. Default Re: College Gameday @ App State

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    The bottom 20 rows on both sides of the stadium should be for students only with free tickets for them. Oh wait, the students don’t show up to the games, never mind.
    And they don’t go for free . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information