Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My personal take on the Eastern Michigan game

Default Re: My personal take on the game tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    They also didn't announce until a little before play was to resume that fans would be allowed to leave and re-enter the stadium. I know many people who would have gone to tailgate spots and returned. Why not announce it before they left?
    Salvage a revenue opportunity

2. Default Re: My personal take on the game tonight:

Maggard admitted he was caught flat footed on the reentry policy for lightning delay. Admitting they did a poor job. He expressed gratitude for the help from social media.

This isn’t something they should have fumbled. There’s been numerous games across the land that have had lightning stoppage. We really should have been forewarned that this was a very real possibility. They should have told everyone that due to lightning anyone could reenter the game once playing resumed.

Frankly I don’t understand the no reentry policy anyway. But when you tell people lightning you gotta let them back. Hell why even demand a stub after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maggard admitted he was caught flat footed on the reentry policy for lightning delay. Admitting they did a poor job. He expressed gratitude for the help from social media.

This isn’t something they should have fumbled. There’s been numerous games across the land that have had lightning stoppage. We really should have been forewarned that this was a very real possibility. They should have told everyone that due to lightning anyone could reenter the game once playing resumed.

Frankly I don’t understand the no reentry policy anyway. But when you tell people lightning you gotta let them back. Hell why even demand a stub after the fact.
    That goes over well with “casual fan” when they show up. USL’ed it.

4. Default Re: My personal take on the game tonight:

After tbe 3rd quarter begins, Cajun Field should always basically be free to the world.

The only thing late entry should cost you is an email address or a text message

5. Default Re: My personal take on the game tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    After tbe 3rd quarter begins, Cajun Field should always basically be free to the world.

Absolutely

That cannot and should not be done for security reasons.

7. Default Re: My personal take on the game tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    That cannot and should not be done for security reasons.
    A text confirmation or email confirmation upon entry covers security. Plus it gives the athletic depart a database of potential season ticket buyers.

A text confirmation or email confirmation upon entry covers security. Plus it gives the athletic depart a database of potential season ticket buyers.
    Need to work on that cell reception before we start trying to get a few thousand people to text around the same time. Plus, any person with a gun can text and walk right into the stadium while security isn't watching.

9. Default Re: My personal take on the game tonight:

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Need to work on that cell reception before we start trying to get a few thousand people to text around the same time. Plus, any person with a gun can text and walk right into the stadium while security isn't watching.
    A dozen at a time. About the same number that can be scanned at any given moment.

Same system that says text this number to give a .50 cent donation.

Text this number recieve code, show code, recieve reply. You have all the information you could ever ask for.

The system is very flexible and customizable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information