Thread: G2 Final LGT: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Quote Originally Posted by BigSaucey View Post
    Attendance 15,352

Wow that’s fkn pathetic

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Get over yourself. If you weren't ____ed you're not a fan
    get over youself. We running the stadium steps Monday morning first thing.

There is no way that there was only 15k there. It was more full than last week, and that was announced as 16k.

Something is off here.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    There is no way that there was only 15k there. It was more full than last week, and that was announced as 16k.

Something is off here.
    Very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post

Something is off here.
    That's what I was thinking. Tickets sold or counted at the gate? Because the gate counters were having issues with their scanners. They ended up taking ticket stubs.

6. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

How many games have you seen where the team that won by 28 points trailed (or tied . maybe just trailed) for most of the game?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    How many games have you seen where the team that won by 28 points trailed for most of the game?

Brian
    I remember USC beating Notre Dame like that in the early 70s when they won the national title.

How many games have you seen where the team that won by 28 points trailed for most of the game?

Brian
    That's what we were saying in the stadium. That second half wasn't even close. I wouldn't have bet a single dollar that we would have scored 14 the way we looked in the first half. The offense was offensive then you go out and win the second half 49-7? That's silly.

Defense was impressive. 5 TOs was nuts. EMU must be sick the way that they played in the final 30 minutes.

9. Default ESPN 1420 Former LSU Coach Ed Orgeron Spotted at UL Game in Lafayette [PHOTO]

Mary Galyean, who works with us at Townsquare Media, posted a photo of Coach Ed Orgeron at the UL game this Saturday.

How many games have you seen where the team that won by 28 points trailed (or tied . maybe just trailed) for most of the game?

Brian
    I remember being down 26-0 at half against NLU at the time. It was homecoming 82 I think. Cajuns win 40-26. Coach Robertson simply told the guys at half he loved them no matter what.

11. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

EMU had the lead for 30:18 of the game tonight. Additionally, the game was also tied for a significant amount of time tonight.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Wow that’s fkn pathetic
    I would have guessed 19K or so.

Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That's what we were saying in the stadium. That second half wasn't even close. I wouldn't have bet a single dollar that we would have scored 14 the way we looked in the first half. The offense was offensive then you go out and win the second half 49-7? That's silly.

Defense was impressive. 5 TOs was nuts. EMU must be sick the way that they played in the final 30 minutes.
    They Cajuns were sick of the way they played in the first 30 mins.

In my opinion
    Coach Des, his staff and every player down to our walk-ons now knows the diversity in play calling and physical intensity needed to keep winning. UL did not show any of this level of play in the 1st 6 quarters.

Now don't let off the gas. If or when we eventually lose a game playing like this. then so be it.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I beleive the scouting report was the EMUs were giving up around 400 yards a game. Would you care to elaborate?
    Yep. 454. I was pretty close at the end. We showed as I expected at the end we were a much better team.

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst . 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 . LastLast

Thread Information