Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst . 34 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: G2 Final LGT: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if we see a bit more Drelyn against rice
    I like kubodi and williams. Smith more as a 3rd down guy. Biggest thing is they all need more Touches In the game. I don’t think we had enough rushing attempt in either game.

With that said. We had 35 rushes 34 passes Saturday. But I like to run early and often.

3. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    With that said. We had 35 rushes 34 passes Saturday. But I like to run early and often.
    I didn't realize the R/P was so balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I like kubodi and williams. Smith more as a 3rd down guy. Biggest thing is they all need more Touches In the game. I don’t think we had enough rushing attempt in either game.
    I like every every Cajun running back. I like the tight ends. And I definitely like what I see out of this receiving group this season so far. I also like both of our QBs, but Wooldridge has to be my favorite. I can understand the conundrum Mike has on his hands with his QBs. He's probably made promises to both of them & they both played pretty well.

Default Re: G2 Final LGT: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

I just finished rewatching from the lightning break on & I'm going to say this about both our offensive & defensive lines. They both got a lot better as the game went on. EMU had some pretty powerful defensive linemen which gave out guys problems to start. But as the game wore on & their guys got gassed, ours got better & better. They also started making assignments they were missing earlier on.

Our defensive backfield is loaded. But our receivers are also very good. Jefferson is big time. If that guy continues to develop the way he has so far, he could make himself a 2nd, or 3rd round pick in the next draft. Stevens also has a lot of talent as well. K.C. Ossai is gonna be a big time player for us if we can keep him in the foal. This UL team has a lot of talent. I'm starting to think they could possibly run the table with their schedule if they continue to improve like we saw this past Saturday & they stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I like every every Cajun running back. I like the tight ends. And I definitely like what I see out of this receiving group this season so far. I also like both of our QBs, but Wooldridge has to be my favorite. I can understand the conundrum Mike has on his hands with his QBs. He's probably made promises to both of them & they both played pretty well.
    I promise he has made no promise to either QB.

7. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    That's a lot of promise, no promise for two quarterbacks that show a lot of promise

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I promise he promised chandler is the starter and he promised Ben would get significant playing time. He promised chandler it was best for the team and chandler promised that he agreed and would do whatever coach wanted. I promise you

I just finished rewatching from the lightning break on & I'm going to say this about both our offensive & defensive lines. They both got a lot better as the game went on. EMU had some pretty powerful defensive linemen which gave out guys problems to start. But as the game wore on & their guys got gassed, ours got better & better. They also started making assignments they were missing earlier on.

Our defensive backfield is loaded. But our receivers are also very good. Jefferson is big time. If that guy continues to develop the way he has so far, he could make himself a 2nd, or 3rd round pick in the next draft. Stevens also has a lot of talent as well. K.C. Ossai is gonna be a big time player for us if we can keep him in the foal. This UL team has a lot of talent. I'm starting to think they could possibly run the table with their schedule if they continue to improve like we saw this past Saturday & they stay healthy.
    KC Ossai is on track to be my new favorite Cajun after old man Hill-Green finally leaves us.

10. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I promise he promised chandler is the starter and he promised Ben would get significant playing time. He promised chandler it was best for the team and chandler promised that he agreed and would do whatever coach wanted. I promise you
    I promise that this is how things stand in the promise land.

Pinky promise?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Des said it already, and it was evident Saturday night. Fields is starting because of his ability to make plays downfield. The 2 deep balls Woolridge completed were both badly underthrown.

They are both good QBs, and they both have weaknesses, but there is a reason 1 is starting over the other right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    This sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    KC Ossai is on track to be my new favorite Cajun after old man Hill-Green finally leaves us.
    Old man Green Hill & Little Demario Ossai.

15. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

This sounds about right.
    Do you promise?

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst . 34 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread Information