Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst . 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 . LastLast

Thread: G2 Final LGT: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Not really, you realize we have passionate fans that live all over the country right? And can’t just drive to Cajun field on Saturday’s. Personally I think it’s pretty weird to go to a live event only to spend it trolling on a message board staring at your phone, but maybe that’s just me. Actually makes a lot more sense that the people on here during the game would actually be on their couch instead of in the stadium…again that’s just my opinion
    Again no one who actually cared enough to turn up to the game was trolling on the board during it. My post clearly wasn’t intended at those who live outside of Lafayette. Just those select few here who are notorious for not making sporting events but still like to talk down to the actual fanbase.

There was a Vic spotting last night, so apparently he does attend some games.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    There was a Vic spotting last night, so apparently he does attend some games.
    He was wearing black

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Group of passionate fans posting about the game from inside the stadium vs. a group of bums trolling those people from their couch. The distinction is pretty clear.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He was wearing black
    Is black a school color?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    ???
    I already answered your response to this post.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Eastern Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Dp you want to bet that CF will start at Rice?
    He probably will. Doesn’t change the fact that Woolridge balled last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    No doubt he did.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Dp you want to bet that CF will start at Rice?
    Wooly looked good and had a great stat line, but people should go back and look at some of the throws CF was hitting. Just beautiful balls on a dime all over the field. Wooly severely under threw that deep ball that his receiver bailed him on.

I do see why Des plays both QBs. I do see why people want Wooly to play more or start. But CF’s arm is electric with advanced accuracy in and out of the pocket. With good protection, he goes through his progressions well. His ceiling is high. The more reps CF can get the better he will be IMO. Let him develop the poise Wooly has.

Wooley? Like Neal Wooley?

11. Default Re: Final Live Game Talk: Louisiana 49, Eastern Michigan 21

It is no different than last year, or the year before or the year before.

There will always be a contingent that want the other guy to start.

The beauty of this is that we have 2 QB’s on the roster that make this possible.

The reality is that there can be only be one starter and that will always be the guy the head coach puts as the starter.

Enjoy the success. We have a 15 game win streak and a new starting QB with a 2 game win streak.

It is great to be a Cajun.

For just TWO games ever as QB1 & QB2.both players are doing just fine. Now that Des better understands strengths/weaknesses of our Offense in generalI fully expect this nice uptrend to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Wooly looked good and had a great stat line, but people should go back and look at some of the throws CF was hitting. Just beautiful balls on a dime all over the field. Wooly severely under threw that deep ball that his receiver bailed him on.

I do see why Des plays both QBs. I do see why people want Wooly to play more or start. But CF’s arm is electric with advanced accuracy in and out of the pocket. With good protection, he goes through his progressions well. His ceiling is high. The more reps CF can get the better he will be IMO. Let him develop the poise Wooly has.
    Wooly?

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Wooldridge: 12/13, 169 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs
    Fields: 10/21 (think he started something like 4/11, so nice rebound), 141 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

This team still has major issues on the OL. We need to figure something out quickly. The adjustments made in the second half was spectacular but let’s not forget EMU had a stud DT exit the game due to injury. The OL is our weakest link.

Last night was some of the worst officiating I’ve seen in years! My throat is sore from yelling at those clowns. Thankfully we were able to overcome the zebras.

We gotta fix the OL fast!

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst . 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 . LastLast

Thread Information