Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Podcast: Ragin Review EXCLUSIVE: Coach Mark Hudspeth

Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review EXCLUSIVE: Coach Mark Hudspeth

I’m gonna go ahead and say there is 0% chance Hud comes back to this university to work for the RCAF.

2. Default Re: Podcast: Ragin Review EXCLUSIVE: Coach Mark Hudspeth

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I’m gonna go ahead and say there is 0% chance Hud comes back to this university to work for the RCAF.

Go out on a limb next time.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    By far, our most consumed interview in the short history of the pod. Thanks to all of you for getting the word out. Let's geaux get this W!!!

See you tonight for postgame LIVE.
    Outstanding Interview! Coach Hud is a class act! Hud would do great here leading a stand alone Ragin Cajun Fundraising entity!

Default Re: Ragin Review EXCLUSIVE: Coach Mark Hudspeth

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    It's only because no one is asking....besides I'm talking about guys joining at the $50 level up to the $1500 level....misfired on the per month...im still in my Casual Covid fog
    This, no one is asking!

Fantastic Interview… Hearing Hud genuinely answering the tuff questions about his failures at the end was great stuff… He really does have a gift of exciting those he’s interacting with by bringing a ton of energy!

At the time the change absolutely had to be made… but make no mistake Hud was a super star while he was here and was the driving force to our success!

Really interesting thoughts of him being a part of RCAF… I could definitely see him having the same type of success Skip had for LSU/TAF

That was an excellent interview, good to see and hear Coach Hud. I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Freak
    I could definitely see him having the same type of success Skip had for LSU/TAF
    Bingo.

…only caveat being the TAF was not anchored to ensure micro management.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFreak View Post
    Fantastic Interview… Hearing Hud genuinely answering the tuff questions about his failures at the end was great stuff… He really does have a gift of exciting those he’s interacting with by bringing a ton of energy!

At the time the change absolutely had to be made… but make no mistake Hud was a super star while he was here and was the driving force to our success!

Really interesting thoughts of him being a part of RCAF… I could definitely see him having the same type of success Skip had for LSU/TAF
    The best part was he took accountability & didn't harbor any ill will, or malice at all. You could tell the guy really had dealt with his past transgressions.

Just bumping to update on Coach Hud's year at Gulf Shores.

Had a 9-1 regular season, and two playoff wins (first playoff wins in school history) before getting knocked out of the playoffs. Glad to see him having success.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread Information