Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ASAP BS

What a Downer ASAP BS

2. Default Re: ASAP BS

Established in, and owing it's success to Lafayette.

Sending profits across the Basin they will fail.

Default Re: ASAP BS

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Established in, and owing it's success to Lafayette.

Sending profits across the Basin they will fail.
    I am not using them.

It would be smart if them to also offer 1 of our athletes a NIL deal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    "It’s important for ASAP to support local communities and student-athletes of all sports as they represent their school so well,"

“all student-athletes at Louisiana State University (LSU)”

“LAFAYETTE, La., September 07, 2022”

What a fkn joke.

Welp, never used them, never will

What's that?

Use the app to see the menu, call the restaurant directly and pick up your self. Cut ASAP from the loop.

It's amazing that a company that claims to specialize in delivery, chooses to support a team and players that failed to deliver last Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    It's amazing that a company that claims to specialize in delivery, chooses to support a team and players that failed to deliver last Sunday!
    BOOM

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Use the app to see the menu, call the restaurant directly and pick up your self. Cut ASAP from the loop.
    Agreed.

I refuse to use ordering services & pay such a premium.

Deleted from phone. What makes matters worse is they received funds from Lafayette Economic Development Authority (straight from their website). LEDA should sever ties.

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    They got delisted so probably should be investing that money into the company lol

Looks like their corporate HQ is on Jefferson St, that’s like a ____ing mile from ULs campus.

15. Default Re: ASAP BS

Just playing devils advocate here and for the record, I have never used ASAP. Would our opinions change if we hear that ASAP also gave an NIL deal to a UL player?

Reason I bring this up, is I was furious at Albertson's when I saw what I saw on Monday. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt because I have heard for years that they have a great selection of UL gear and they do this and they do that. But just selling UL gear is not a way of supporting UL. If all of a sudden I heard that Albertson's was doing the same for UL and LSU then I would be more likely to give them a 2nd chance, I doubt they will, but it would be something I would consider. But right now they are on my _____ list as well as ASAP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information