Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Bottom Ten

Poll ESPN Bottom Ten

NO SBC teams in bottom ten. Been awhile. Looks like C-DOA will be their target this year.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.scape-our-list

Default Re: ESPN Bottom Ten

ULM (pronounced "ulm") is on the waiting list.

ESPN got it right. Heavy on CUSA. Plus Oregon deserved a bottom 10 spot at least temporarily. Gotta think TxState and ULM will return soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    NO SBC teams in bottom ten. Been awhile. Looks like C-DOA will be their target this year.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.scape-our-list
    Only on the rage page could someone get introduced to a football poll this good. Don't tell me the thing has been around for years & I'm just seeing it for the first time. Very funny takes here, as long as our team isn't on it.

I’m 52 and I remember this being around since I was a kid. I think the bottom ten started back in the 70’s. It used to be published in all the local newspapers and then ESPN took it over in the early 2000’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    ESPN got it right. Heavy on CUSA. Plus Oregon deserved a bottom 10 spot at least temporarily. Gotta think TxState and ULM will return soon.
    I think tx state and ULM win this week.
    ULM has Nichols
    Tx state has FIU

My favorite was way back when they always referred to the school as the University of Texas at El Intercepted Paso.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I’m 52 and I remember this being around since I was a kid. I think the bottom ten started back in the 70’s. It used to be published in all the local newspapers and then ESPN took it over in the early 2000’s.
    I knew it. You guys have all this good stuff & you never let anyone else in the club. Y'all never share. I've been hanging around here for over ten years & I still haven't seen the secret hand shake, or heard the secret password.

9. Default Re: ESPN Bottom Ten

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I knew it. You guys have all this good stuff & you never let anyone else in the club. Y'all never share. I've been hanging around here for over ten years & I still haven't seen the secret hand shake, or heard the secret password.
    You hobb knobbing only with people that wear their caps forward. You need to spend more time with the other group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I have sources. I don’t reveal them, which is why I STILL have sources. The same thing applies to others on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I have sources. I don’t reveal them, which is why I STILL have sources. The same thing applies to others on this board.
    I have sources too. For instance I heard from an anonymous source that the podcast is having a special guest on tonight. Now hand shake that!

12. Default Re: ESPN Bottom Ten

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    My favorite was way back when they always referred to the school as the University of Texas at El Intercepted Paso.
    -------Jay in the old Johnny Carson Carnack (SP) Deal with ED McMann----Johnny would say El Passo----then the envelope would be opened and read----"What other option does a Mexican quarterback have when he doesn't El Runno or El Kicko?"-----Then came El Passo!!!!----remember UCLA---What do you see when the smog clears in Los Angeles-----UCLA!

el Kicko

13. Default Re: ESPN Bottom Ten

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    -------Jay in the old Johnny Carson Carnack (SP) Deal with ED McMann----Johnny would say El Passo----then the envelope would be opened and read----"What other option does a Mexican quarterback have when he doesn't El Runno or El Kicko?"---------remember UCLA---What do you see when the smog clears in Los Angeles----

el Kicko

Coaches hot seat also starts this week.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

15. Default Re: ESPN Bottom Ten

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Coaches hot seat also starts this week.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm
    Mike Desormeaux

Third safest coach in America.

Should be most secure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast