Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Coach Hud is Coming Home

Default Re: Coach Hud is Coming Home

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Listen, Cav-Vic, you are full of pot stirring garbage. You can literally click on my post history and see what a small percentage of my posts are even remotely related to you. But I know you won't, because that ruins your internal narrative.

All that said, I have not decided which way I will be wearing my hat to the Rice game...but if you agree to show up, I'll buy you a ticket and a beer. You in?

What's funny is that most of the people on here have him blocked anyway. Nobody wants to see his posts much less interact with them. He's in love with himself.

2. Default Re: Coach Hud is Coming Home

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    What's funny is that most of the people on here have him blocked anyway. Nobody wants to see his posts much less interact with them. He's in love with himself.
    That’s two posts by you in just a few minutes. Looks like you love you some Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    It would be hard to imagine enjoying a football game as much as I did the 2011 New Orleans bowl. The magical season, the many disappointing years before just missing out on a bowl, the huge crowd the electric atmosphere in the Quarter before and after. Will be hard to top, and Hud and those guys made that happen.
    Going on the field after winning the SBC championship last year with my kids would top that for me. Definitely top 3 though! I was watching on Tv out of state in 2011, but I may have shed a tear after that win!

Hud deserves our appreciation for sure!

Hud certainly brought excitement, energy and success to UL Football. I am grateful for what he did, and what he was able to bring to the Cajuns. That first Bowl was unbelievable and the regular home games were fun. Thanks Coach Hud!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We had 33000 for the first bowl game in New Orleans (2011). Still impressive as few San Diego State fans attended. We had over 50000 in 2013 when we played Tulane.
    42,851 not 33,000.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    42,851 not 33,000.
    Yeah, I think we brought 33,000 people alone.

Someone ask Hud what his buyout is at Gulf Shores High....this is pathetic. Very Bustleish performance

8. Default Re: Coach Hud is Coming Home

Quote Originally Posted by 225cajun View Post
    Someone ask Hud what his buyout is at Gulf Shores High....this is pathetic. Very Bustleish performance
    You were saying??

Quote Originally Posted by 225cajun View Post
    Aren’t you showing to be a jack_____!!

10. Default Re: Coach Hud is Coming Home

Have we hired HUD yet?

Speaking of fired coaches....Coach O..RCAF Director?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Speaking of fired coaches....Coach O..RCAF Director?
    He does know a thing or two about money laundering. Anyway…good to see Hud at the game. Ridiculous that they honored him and the team during a timeout and not halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He does know a thing or two about money laundering. Anyway…good to see Hud at the game. Ridiculous that they honored him and the team during a timeout and not halftime.
    Halftime was the lighting delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    halftime ended up being about the same as a timeout anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    halftime ended up being about the same as a timeout anyway.
    Yeah I’m glad they got it in but that’s not really the point. They deserved more than just a 2 minute timeout

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information